Start Nov 1st New Build "Highway To Hell" Old Skool Kool Chopper

RockingThePartyDJ

XS650 Obsessed
Reaction score
Since i'm riding in the Express Lane on the Highway To Hell I figured I might as well build a Hardtailed Chopper with alot of Skulls in paint, DNA Springer, Apehangers n 60 spoke front n rear wheels and a Modified WCC Villan Tank and my very own handmade tooled leather seat, at least this is the plan more info to come once I start my build. And I Name it
Highway To Hell!
Stay Tuned

Last edited:
Unfortunately no, I have the title issue with it still, which may be worked out soon since i was able to track the guy down in Colorado, he used to live in Wisconsin. So i will also be working on that too once I iron out the issues.
Also I know it's a tangent but i'm pretty stoked because I think i have all the materials together now to build my own 2'x4'x6' Powder Coat oven and that project will start soon too, Also I got a great deal on a brand new dual voltage eastwood powder gun and all the additional accessories along with 13 different new sealed 8oz powders all brand new for what the gun alone costs to buy, a shop that was going to get into it changed their mind and i swooped in and bought it all, man crazy thing is i already have people that by word of mouth are asking me to do stuff for them and i don't even have it up n running yet for myself LOL There isn't anyone doing powder coating for individuals up around here, you have to drive an hour to find one and prices are like way high.

that's cool did you finish the bike you were doing for the build off it look like it was going to turn out good.

Back