Free - Start of a pass it forward thread

I have the rear portion of an 82 frame that has been cut for a hardtail. Swing arm looks ok, you can have it if you pay shipping or I will just cut it up and use it to practice my welds. pm me

I am looking for the rear upper engine mount if anyone has one laying around. THanks

I have the rear portion of an 82 frame that has been cut for a hardtail. Swing arm looks ok, you can have it if you pay shipping or I will just cut it up and use it to practice my welds. pm me

I am looking for the rear upper engine mount if anyone has one laying around. THanks

I have one. PM me with your adress and I will calculate shipping for you.

I have charging system parts from my '72. pretty much everything you remove when doing a PMA swap. All these parts were installed new/refurbished by the PO. Also, a near complete wiring harness I believe was installed new by the PO. Maybe other electrical odds and ends. I stripped everything off and did my own wiring.

Anybody have a set of rear blinker brackets for an 80,81,82 Special?

I have a kickstarter to offer, slightly bent but usable. It works fine on my bike now, but I just ordered a replacement. I also have some factory Yamaha turn signals, will post pics soon.

Attachments

• P1030806.JPG
    P1030806.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 172
  • P1030804.JPG
    P1030804.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 184
  • P1030805.JPG
    P1030805.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
I have charging system parts from my '72. pretty much everything you remove when doing a PMA swap. All these parts were installed new/refurbished by the PO. Also, a near complete wiring harness I believe was installed new by the PO. Maybe other electrical odds and ends. I stripped everything off and did my own wiring.

I could really use that... I have a 72 Im doing now and have no charging, ignition, or any wiring whatsoever. I have no problem doing wiring but I have no components! Please let me know

102 link WPS 530 chain. Never been ran, I accidentally cut two extra links off. I got a good deal on a DID chain, so this chains up for grabs. Keep in mind it's just a cheap eBay chain. pm me

81 bare frame and 80 bare frame, both appear straight, stock, not cut, free but must be picked up here. Yeah, no titles for these....

would there happen to be any working fuel petcocks for the 73 tx650 tank? I just replaced the filter in it and it pulled out when i tried to pull the hose off. They also seem to leak. Im just about to finish the bike and make it road worthy.

Back