Stay away from New Mexico!

not as funny as it may seem. the victim should of just explained that he just ate at a local oriental buffet and the kung pow kitty was a bit greasy.that would explain the clenching!

all jokes aside im now working on a 12 volt rechargeble colonoscopy kit to be used by law enforcement in the great state of arizona.easily stored in a cop car trunk.

it will be a great time saver for leo officers.it will be able to be implemented as quickly as 4 chunky officers can make yu "assume the position" over your car trunk.

After orders went out to halt butt mining, the New Mexico police have moved on to shooting at a van full of kids. (To protect them from harm?)

Did u guys see the video? There not charging the state police officers, with shit. But the mom get 9 felonies :wtf:

Now before someone rips my head off i know she was breaking the law, but i feel there as misconduct from both parties. Therefore the cops should be getting charged with something.

Posted via Mobile

So the guy that got butt mined got a huge settlement from the state. the woman who ran from NMSP (dumb) and got shot at got probation.

Back