street tracker guys

Thanks, but are you sure about that? Have you ever tried it? Isnt it too close to the chain and to the other parts, because i do not want to modifie nothing just the tires.
Oh and wich are these sizes in coll? (4.00, 4.50 etc.) And what if I use rear tyres for my front wheel and vice versa? Thank you

Thanks, but are you sure about that? Have you ever tried it? Isnt it too close to the chain and to the other parts, because i do not want to modifie nothing just the tires.
Oh and wich are these sizes in coll? (4.00, 4.50 etc.) And what if I use rear tyres for my front wheel and vice versa? Thank you

I just got a set of the 27.0 x 7.0 x 19 Golden Tyre DOT approved dirt track tires from Chris Carr. They're awesome! Running a front stock mag on both the front and rear with this same tire. They are quite wide, only about 1/4" clearance in the rear and front.

Here are a couple shots of the tires on the bike. They seem to be wider than the Dunlops of the same size. (130/80-19 metric). I couldn't see how it would be possible to run anything wider than these! The rear wheel has about .125" on the drive side and maybe .1875" on the rotor side. Running a front wheel on rear with an Omar conversion. The front is same tire and wheel. This one has about .25" on either side.

Attachments

• rear tire.JPG
    rear tire.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 401
  • front tire.JPG
    front tire.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 416
Back