Street Tracker in works!

LMAO thats a first "missin control". Well thats good news on the bike sounds like she will be ready to start bolting back together for the final time. Make sure you get some pics when your back there, don't that dude send you any pics along the way?

Hey look here (Si quote) keep me posted on the mufflers I need to get a set soon I want to go and get my bike titled and the more close to street legal looking stuff I can get on her I need to. Then I can tear mine down to get the frame colored too.

Yeah, pretty bummed she isn't ready next week, part of the reason I drove cross country. We've been shooting pics, just the last 3-4 weeks it has been little stuff you can't tell. All those last minute brackets, tabs, etc. But once it goes to coat then we can roll. I think! Actually still may mucho stuff to do!

I'm kind of freaking over trying to plate it. Think I might get it plated in GA and then transfer to CA since there is no title on it now. Or I might just run it thru CA and it won't show in system, its old enough that might be the easiest thing. Just make out a CA bill of sale from swap meet. As long as it has lights on it they think its legal. they don't even usually notice non-dot turns.

CA is hit or miss even talking with the officers where I am at he said as long as it looks like a bike basically has everything what one would expect you will be ok. But he said if I went north or south of me a different story can get pretty rigorous on the VIN check which turns into a vehicle inspection. If GA is easy I would do it why its back there but CA should not pose to much of a problem from a beuqacratic state!

More on the mufflers more on the mufflers!!!

Where did you get your tickets? My bike won't be done (hit some snags, life being the main one!) before BF but still planning to attend. Trying to get a set of the 1.50" Quiet Cores fabbed onto my son's Ninja 250 to go to BF.

I haven't had time to finish the videos on the mufflers, we are the busiest we have been in many years! Thank you, all! Whenever production gets this busy it impacts our new product development since its all hands on deck in production. But we are completing the first run of our new 18" straight core mufflers in 1 3/8" to 2 1/2" diameters and I should have them in stock by the end of June. As soon as they are close I will get them posted up on the website with pictures and dimensions, they look and sound great!

The next step will be to get back on track with the videos then.

And when all that is done I can get back to work on my bike!!

I think it is the summer doldrums.... Too many other things to do in Cali and too hot and sticky in ATL so the tracker is resting before the sprint to the finish. It will be done in time for the Barber Vintage Festival in October.

Almost finished fabbing the mufflers on the Ninja, here's a look at one side and compared to stock. Quite a difference!

Attachments

• ninja-250-stock-web.jpg
    ninja-250-stock-web.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 172
  • ninja-250-QC-web.jpg
    ninja-250-QC-web.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 185
Nowadays I am always going to hang onto the stock exhaust on anything I build. I think in CA it will soon be more like cars where you'll have inspections and need to be stock. If I hang onto the stocker, I can pull it out of the box and install no sweat.

Finally have something new to post!!!

Parts went out to powdercoating and they look sweet! The rear rotor still needs to get drilled. All the black is satin.

Wheels should be done next week. Keeping the mags which will satin black with brushed highlights, pretty much similar to stock.

After assembly and final check then the tank and seat go for paint and upholstery.

The goal is to have it finished in time for Barber Vintage Fest!

Attachments

• rotors.JPG
    rotors.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 173
  • PC more little parts.jpg
    PC more little parts.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 179
  • PC little parts.JPG
    PC little parts.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 167
  • frame.JPG
    frame.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 173
Ok and so we wait I know its harder on you than us!

Hey do you know if anyone is making exhaust spigots for these things Rich, or anyone?? Looking to go spigot and full spring to the heads.

Finally some pictures to share!

Here's the parts as they are getting laid out for assembly.

Attachments

• 9_3 frame layout.jpg
    9_3 frame layout.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 9_3 coil.jpg
    9_3 coil.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 9_3 frame rear.jpg
    9_3 frame rear.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 186
  • 9_3 parts layout.jpg
    9_3 parts layout.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 173
  • 9_3 rotors.jpg
    9_3 rotors.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 159
  • 9_3 calipers.jpg
    9_3 calipers.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 176
Lots of progress was made over the weekend. That first post was on Friday evening. These are from yesterday.

Am I the only one, or does everyone else start finding things they forgot to buy when it comes assembly time???

Attachments

• 9_6 left top.JPG
    9_6 left top.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 157
  • 9_6 left head.JPG
    9_6 left head.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 9_6 left bar.JPG
    9_6 left bar.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 9_6 front disc.JPG
    9_6 front disc.JPG