Street tracker parts

Omar`s is a no brainer if you just want to bolt it on and go. It is all made for a XS650 and is pretty good quality glass. Great for a every day rider. If you don`t mind a little fabrication and want a racier look try Gopher Glass or Redmax Speed Shop in the UK or Air-Tech (bad reviews on the electronics tray). Prices are pretty close on most things, it`s all in how much work you want to do.

Good luck with your tracker project and take pics and keep us posted.

This seat and seat cowl came from the original Omars. This Champion750 tank came from Grand Prix Speedworks.

2014.jpg

Omars seat was narrower than my Buell S1, so if you want to spend some time in the saddle I'd look elsewhere. I ended up with Hotwing. Good quality, a touch wider. Not a drop in like Omars, but not that big a deal to install.

Thanks for the replies.....I will probably go with Omar's based on my fabrication skills not as great as some.....what about bars? Which ones did you guys go with? Did you use original clamps? Mine feel a little soft???

The oem bar mounts have rubber bushings in them. Hughs Handbuilt makes a set of sold bushing to replace them with. I used a flatracker bend bar bought off e bay.

1Hotwing Fiberglass sells a #10 bend chrome 7/8 flat track bar at a reasonable price. They might be EMGO brand?? If your not going to change out the upper trees use the solid bushings. 1Hotwing also has the ugly plates much cheaper than Omar`s if you use them. If you go with Omar`s glass they have a very good quality seat pad that I forgot to mention. When the parts start to arrive it`ll be like Christmas all over again. Have fun.

Back