Suicide Shifter

snicka

XS650 Member
Reaction score
for my build I would like to put a foot clutch and suicide shift set up on it...I was wondering if there is any kit available for this or do I have to custom fab something up. thanks for the help

I use to make a kit but don't anymore but here is a easy one to make up. One is done in the cover and the other is not. I have other pictures if you need better look but they won't come up on here so email me if you need more pictures RGrant51@aol.com

Attachments

• s1.JPG
    s1.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 314
  • s2.JPG
    s2.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 303
  • s3.JPG
    s3.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,881
Its a very different ride with foot clutch and i have done many different bikes with it and you will stall the bike for the first couple times until you get use to it. I have other pictures of completed bikes if you need them just email me.
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BUILD

I use Blacksmith Billy's mod.

With his design it's a good idea to use an extra return spring on the worm gear as well as replacing the allen cap bolts on the backside of the machined shaft support with cap bolts or phillips head so that the worm gear doesn't back out on the allen heads.

This is the best option if you want to go foot clutch IMO. SUPER solid but took me a while to get it dialed.

Its a very different ride with foot clutch and i have done many different bikes with it and you will stall the bike for the first couple times until you get use to it. I have other pictures of completed bikes if you need them just email me.
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BUILD

I know it is hard to get used to my last bike had a foot clutch and I must have stalled at least 20 times on the first day of riding it...

Back