Feedback for Sumo Rubber in Glasgow

Jim

Beyond the edge is the unknown. Here be Dragons
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered a sight glass for my DT from Sumo Rubber in Scotland. @Jackie O is our point of contact there.
Part was in stock and promptly shipped the same day. Cost was reasonable.
Sight glass just showed up today and it looks to be an exact reproduction.
Very happy with the service. Thanks guys!
Link to their website: Sumo Rubber.

PXL_20210907_182050332.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the information. I'm also looking for a good place to buy a rubber damper at a reasonable price with instant delivery.
Instant will be a tough call from Glasgow to California. I do expect they can get it to you PDQ if you’re willing to pay for the premium shipping.

My one experience with them was very good as well. I will be a repeat customer.

Ordered a sight glass for my DT from Sumo Rubber in Scotland. @Jackie O is our point of contact there.
Part was in stock and promptly shipped the same day. Cost was reasonable.
Sight glass just showed up today and it looks to be an exact reproduction.
Very happy with the service. Thanks guys!
Link to their website: Sumo Rubber.

View attachment 197715

Thank you, Jim! Sorry, for not seeing this post earlier :) It was a pleasure to help!

Instant will be a tough call from Glasgow to California. I do expect they can get it to you PDQ if you’re willing to pay for the premium shipping.

My one experience with them was very good as well. I will be a repeat customer.

Thank you for the kind words! If you need express shipping ie. Fedex, please email us before purchasing... The prices vary greatly across US and we don't want to overcharge our customers on postage!

+1 on Sumo. They had products for several other bikes I own. Plus it's cool getting something via the "Royal Mail".

Back