Wanted - Super Narrow Trees

ercwndt

Eric Wendt
Reaction score
I know this is a stretch but does anyone on here have any 35mm super narrow triple trees. Not brand picky! Let me know what you have!

Bump...I'm also interested in this. I have a narrow 21" front wheel with no brake. I am willing to pay in the $550 range for a nice billet set if possible.

Ok, so I contacted the company that did Champco's trees and they never got back to my request for a quote on the narrow triple trees. I think the company was old school speed. I had originally been working on getting them made by Villaboos Choppers but he recently had a baby and is stating now that the earliest would be toward the end of the year. This summer would be great! It really doesn't matter to me who makes them as long as they are billet and narrow then I am game.

Last edited:
What will yours include? Axle? Bearings?

Would be upper and lower tree, steering stem and bearings with hardware. Axle is gonna have to be locally made because too many people run weird combinations of parts for it to be worthwhile to make and stock a bunch of different axles. I'll be doing them for BSA Triumph Harley Yamaha and Honda CB750 sohc

I hope you didn't let that guy's $550 price go to your head. Or maybe your guys are buddies and he's just padding your prices.

I hope you didn't let that guy's $550 price go to your head. Or maybe your guys are buddies and he's just padding your prices.

I can see you know a whole lot about CNC part pricing. The price he mentioned is about in the ballpark for what a set of trees usually costs if you want something cut from billet with parts included, if not just a tad high.

Like I said though, can you make them for cheaper?

I didn't give a price, now did I, guy?

How much can you make them for?

You're talking inflated Harley prices. And even then I've seen a sets of narrow trees even with an axle for far less. Good luck with your business venture. I myself am looking for a set of narrow trees but I will not be a customer of yours at those dream weaver prices.

You're talking inflated Harley prices. And even then I've seen a sets of narrow trees even with an axle for far less. Good luck with your business venture. I myself am looking for a set of narrow trees but I will not be a customer of yours at those dream weaver prices.

So you're saying you want a complete kit, but you don't want to pay the normal cost for a set, and you're unable to build them yourself?

Talk about dream weaver. Haha

Thank for (not) being a customer btw. Guys like you with this "I don't have money for parts" attitude are usually a problem to deal with anyhow. I have a list of 20 people who are already pre-ordered on the first batch too. Guess some people understand what it costs to make a set of trees when you factor in material, tooling, machinery, time, design, etc. :thumbsup:

And just because I could use a good laugh... what price, in your clearly extensive experience in machining, is a fair price for a complete skinny tree kit?

What do YOU think they should cost?

Back