Wanted - Super Narrow Trees

As is they were everything but an axle. The first sets went to guys who are using lots of weird combinations of forks, so there were multiple axles. But they were mostly guys who can turn an axle on their own.

That said, on production parts an axle will be available with them.

Pricing will be comprable to other CNC milled from biller sets like Mullins. He makes a great setup for sure, but has a hard time keeping stock.

Once the prototypes are all run for a few miles and any changes are made I'Il be adding info.

We're still looking at middle-late summer for the production sets to be available.

Metal Wizard you got any pre fab pictures I could see. If you don't want to put them on here send them to DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.COM
I have made some years ago for stretched CB 750 choppers but with the stretch they handled bad at high speeds. Very cool look .
KEEP CHOPPIN
Rich

Wow. Are you guys actually considering buying from this guy?? He just spent PAGES ridiculing someone for buying parts instead of making them, so in other words, if you buy his parts, he thinks you're scum.

And btw, assembled or not, that green xs is awesome. I never read the part in the chopper rules where it stated we had to build every part ourselves anyways.

I don't think that's true.. Anyone or everyone can build what they want. Me I have the experience to build from nothing and have been building bikes since the early 70's. I built over 50 XS650 and some I did from the ground up and only had a motor and other I bought all the parts from vendor and put it together either way I put my hands on it. You can say I built this as long as you yourself put it together and I respect that. But if you sent out the frame and motor and had someone else put it together then I don't buy that. I was at a show in the south and there was a cool XS650 chopper there . I looked at it and new it was one of mine and listening to the guy explain how he built it and that was funny. So after people left hearing his bullshit I ask him a question and he could not answer it. I told him who I was and pulled up the bike on my phone and this guy could have done a dump in his pants. Then he asked me about bike HAHA
The point is if you put yourself out there building front ends or a build back it up with pictures and I will be leave you and I don't want finished pictures I want build pictures . That's what I think these two guys are going for.
So because I said what I said HERE are some of my builds. Plus if you are a builder you can see these didn't come from the factory HAHA
Keep CHOPPIN
RICH

Attachments

• drop_seat.jpg
    drop_seat.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 214
  • frame&springer.jpg
    frame&springer.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 215
  • $(KGrHqYOKnME4N+Kr!EHBOGJkEkS-g~~_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqYOKnME4N+Kr!EHBOGJkEkS-g~~_3.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 201
  • 100_0856.jpg
    100_0856.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 450cm.jpg
    450cm.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 232
  • cb350.jpg
    cb350.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 242
Wow. Are you guys actually considering buying from this guy?? He just spent PAGES ridiculing someone for buying parts instead of making them, so in other words, if you buy his parts, he thinks you're scum.

And btw, assembled or not, that green xs is awesome. I never read the part in the chopper rules where it stated we had to build every part ourselves anyways.

Just calling a spade a spade.

If you're going to criticize someone else's work and claim it's overpriced (when you don't even know the price) and not be able to back up why you have the knowledge to make that claim, then show pictures of a bike that you assembled nearly 100% from catalog parts or parts others built for you, you're gonna get called on it.

And I never ridiculed anyone for assembling from catalog parts. Very few people have the tools and skills to build most of a bike. What I said was that if you are gonna claim you built it, then you probably should have done more than just bolting together farmed out work.

I have lots of friends who have pretty awesome bikes that were built that way, but they know better than to act like they're some kind of king shit and tell someone who builds bikes by hand where a bear shits in the buckwheat.

The issue wasn't how his bike came to be...the issue was his attitude about it. (Especially considering it was his first build).

He's like a teenager. New to experience and knows everything...just ask him, he'll tell you!

Don't agree with my view on this? Don't buy parts from me. Simple solution. I certainly don't have to try to force anyone to. :thumbsup:

Just calling a spade a spade.

If you're going to criticize someone else's work and claim it's overpriced (when you don't even know the price) and not be able to back up why you have the knowledge to make that claim, then show pictures of a bike that you assembled nearly 100% from catalog parts or parts others built for you, you're gonna get called on it.

And I never ridiculed anyone for assembling from catalog parts. Very few people have the tools and skills to build most of a bike. What I said was that if you are gonna claim you built it, then you probably should have done more than just bolting together farmed out work.

I have lots of friends who have pretty awesome bikes that were built that way, but they know better than to act like they're some kind of king shit and tell someone who builds bikes by hand where a bear shits in the buckwheat.

The issue wasn't how his bike came to be...the issue was his attitude about it. (Especially considering it was his first build).

He's like a teenager. New to experience and knows everything...just ask him, he'll tell you!

Don't agree with my view on this? Don't buy parts from me. Simple solution. I certainly don't have to try to force anyone to. :thumbsup:

I didn't criticize your price. I criticized someone saying they would pay $500.

My attitude was and is because of your dumb ass.

I'm in my 40's and this is not my first motorcycle build and I have also built cars. So just have the skills.

I've seen some the of crap you have posted on this forum that you are "building" and it makes me wonder how you have the balls to run your mouth.

This guy is the biggest fuck I have ever come across in the motorcycle scene. Complete ass hole and I bet he isn't building any narrow trees himself. He'll keep running his pussy mouth and if we're lucky (actually unlucky) he'll keep posting pics of this POS bike he thinks he's building... Or should I say assembling?

I didn't criticize your price. I criticized someone saying they would pay $500.

My attitude was and is because of your dumb ass.

I'm in my 40's and this is not my first motorcycle build and I have also built cars. So just have the skills.

I've seen some the of crap you have posted on this forum that you are "building" and it makes me wonder how you have the balls to run your mouth.

This guy is the biggest fuck I have ever come across in the motorcycle scene. Complete ass hole and I bet he isn't building any narrow trees himself. He'll keep running his pussy mouth and if we're lucky (actually unlucky) he'll keep posting pics of this POS bike he thinks he's building... Or should I say assembling?

Except that you have posted all over about it being your first build. Want me to find quotes? Are you terminally full of shit?

And your entire petulant tirade started because you presumed that I was charging $500.00. I never said I was. I asked you what YOU think someone should charge based on your vast knowledge of what it takes to make a set of trees.....and you never answered. How fitting.

Hahaha Show me a pic of one of the pieces of shit I'm building. I'm open to hearing opinions, even from people who don't know their dick hole from their elbow.

Back your mouth up, chomo.

And I'm serious. I'd looooooove to hear your opinions specifically about what parts of my two present builds are "pieces of shit" and simply assembled. I patiently await your mouth diarrhea.

Except that you have posted all over about it being your first build. Want me to find quotes? Are you terminally full of shit?

And your entire petulant tirade started because you presumed that I was charging $500.00. I never said I was. I asked you what YOU think someone should charge based on your vast knowledge of what it takes to make a set of trees.....and you never answered. How fitting.

Hahaha Show me a pic of one of the pieces of shit I'm building. I'm open to hearing opinions, even from people who don't know their dick hole from their elbow.

Back your mouth up, chomo.

The green XS in question is the first XS I have built. Not my first motorcycle build.

All you are is some pussy ass puck who sits behind his computer and runs his mouth

For a guy who knows so much about bikes you sure do ask a lot of elementary technical questions and look for some of the more obvious parts that you could be building. Haha

For a guy who knows so much about bikes you sure do ask a lot of elementary technical questions and look for some of the more obvious parts that you could be building. Haha

Damn you are total fucking idiot. You really should leave this forum and save us all the headache.

Back