Supplier of Small Ammo Boxes

Angry Rabbit

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm looking to store my battery and some of the electronics in an ammo box. It seems I can only find big ones that won't fit behind the engine. I could swear I saw recently that one of the shops were offering small ones, but I'll be damned if I can find it.

Can anybody point me in the right direction? thanks, CB:doh::banghead:

Thanks. I checked them out and it didn't look like they had anything that would fit behind my engine. I guess I keep digging. It's never easy..... CB

http://www.farmandfleet.com/products/805181-hunters-pointe-3-piece-nested-metal-ammo-cases.html

805181-20130817061430-hunters-pointe-3-piece-nested-metal-ammo-cases.jpg

Includes:3 Ammo Cases
Sizes
11" x 3.8" x 7.25"
12" x 6.1" x 7.5"
12.9" x 7.29" x 8.9"
Color: Army Green
Quantity: 3

I've got a TC hardtail on my bike. The area between the frame rails is 7 x 8" max. This is why I'm struggling to find one that hold my battery (3.5"w x 5.5"l x 6"h). That is why I got so excited when I saw one of the bike shops on the web advertise the smaller boxes. Of course, like a fool I forgot to save the link..

As always guys, thanks for all the help. This site has been a god send for us first time builders.

Got my ammo can from Rural King (11"X7 3/4"X6"). Fit my battery and all my electronics except the coils. Turned it so the hatch is facing the right side with the hinge on top. I've got the TC Bros. hardtail on mine too. That's the only way I could make it work without chopping up the can. Good luck and happy building! Sry, it was $14 for the can.

Last edited:
Back