Make Offer - Taste of things to come!

jimed

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taste of things to come! Everything is Sold

I scored these mostly 1972 parts this morning and will be listing them soon maybe as a lot. The partial frame and motor numbers match (S650-115XXX) and the complete frame is S650-131XXX so they are both 72's. The 72 engine turn freely and feels like it has good compression. I only have a bill of sale for the frame/motor combo, the complete frame, and 79 motor but before I list them I plan to have the necessary paper completed by the police in order to be able to register them in GA. I'm sure these documents will work for other states too.

There are tons of 72 parts with only a small amount of 79 motor parts. The head and valve cover numbers match also but I believe they are 79 parts. As soon as I can catalog every thing and get the paper work in order I plan on list these parts.
IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG

IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

Last edited:
If that rear wire wheel is a 16" I am interested. If it is a 16", please message me with price shipped to 35803, I can send payment ASAP, thanks

Last edited:
well, I only saw one rear wheel in the pic and if it is a 16" and still available I am def going to scoop it up. I saw in one of your other posts that you are looking to switch to wires and I will have an 18 wire rear I would let go cheap if I get a new rear.

I have sold the front and rear wheels but have both a front hub with rotor and speedometer drive (this is the 2 piece hub rotor) and a rear hub with brake
IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg

If the right side(throttle side) handle bar switches seem to be in working order I will take them. Shipping to 21769. Thanks....

Craig

Back