tatoos

I have a 32 year old son with tattoos. He told me it was for individualism. Well he may have a point if only a few people had tattoos. I work in a prison and tattoos have an abundance of meanings to the inmates.

When I was in high school my Dad told me if I came home with a tat, I could find somewhere else to live. I took it to heart and never got one and never will. I really like the young kids with the neck tats(thats real classy)You know what there lifetime job will be. Hey buddy ya want fries with that burger.

People with tattoos can't be successful? Damn do you live in Alaska or something.. Geez this cracks me up! I personally know quite a few software engineers, graphic designers and business owners.

I'm covered up, making well over a 6 digit income as a principal software engineer.

Open your mind and get out the box

When I was in high school my Dad told me if I came home with a tat, I could find somewhere else to live. I took it to heart and never got one and never will. I really like the young kids with the neck tats(thats real classy)You know what there lifetime job will be. Hey buddy ya want fries with that burger.

Hahaha ignorance is just as "classy"

iron inc and jdizon you guys can screw off(everyone has there own opinion)! Im just saying that when you tat your face and neck the general public looks down at you. Its a goddamn fact!!!! I know there are alot of successful people out there with tats. You guys can tat yourselves as much as you want I dont give a shit.

Lol don't get your panties in a bunch! Relax. Breathe

iron inc and jdizon you guys can screw off(everyone has there own opinion)! Im just saying that when you tat your face and neck the general public looks down at you. Its a goddamn fact!!!! I know there are alot of successful people out there with tats. You guys can tat yourselves as much as you want I dont give a shit.

Tattoos are fine. We don't care if you like them or not. thier ours, Not yours.
Some people with tattoos have good jobs, work hard and make lots of money.
Some people without tattoos are lazy, don't work and steal welfare.
Some fire fighters and police officers and all kinds of do gooders have tattoos.
Some people who don't have tattoos commit crimes, hurt people and are scum bags.
I find that my friends with tattoos tend to be less judgemental than my friends who don't.

Self expression. If I was independently wealthy I would consider the tattoo scarification similar to old QweeQway from the movie Moby Dick.......bad ass tribal symmetry there yo. Though his character was supposed to be South Sea islander he sure looked more Mid-Atlantic Algonquin.
But how would that play in Pocatello?

Last edited:
Im not up set cause some asshole wants to tat his or her face or neck, they are just limited for the rest of there life regarding a good job and respect. I guess its there life and not mine. I live near sturgis Ive seen so many tats its crazy. Do what ya want man do what ya want.

Lol Why does the guy got be an asshole? Your a wicked man haha

Im not up set cause some asshole wants to tat his or her face or neck, they are just limited for the rest of there life regarding a good job and respect. I guess its there life and not mine. I live near sturgis Ive seen so many tats its crazy. Do what ya want man do what ya want.

Self expression. If I was independently wealthy I would consider the tattoo scarification similar to old QweeQway from the movie Mobie Dick.......bad ass tribal symmetry there yo. Though his character was supposed to be South Sea islander he sure looked more Mid-Atlantic Algonquin.
But how would that play in Pocatello?

You just knew this cat QweeQuay was a bad mofo, even when I was a kid.

th_zps93f38019.jpg

I read a "Harris Poll" that said that when people were asked how a tatoo made them feel 36% said rebellious, 31% more sexy, 19% stronger, more attractive 19%. Damn I my have to get one.
jefft

Back