tatoos

I have 3 tattoos: one for my father who passed away, one for my family, and the third is lipstick on my collar bone(friends bet me I wouldn't do it). I love my tattoos, except the lipstick, that's more of a "I'm a dumbass, but hey, what can you do". None of my tattoos are visible when wearing a t-shirt. I think they are great for individualism, art, and memorial. They are slowly but surely becoming more accepted in society and in work places. Which is good. Just because a person has tattoos does not mean they are a degenerate. They could be one of the greatest, hard working guys/gals you've ever met. Although I'm not a fan of neck or facial tattoos at all. People with tattoos don't judge you for not having them, there should be mutual respect, regardless of your opinion. That's just my take. Btw Jdizon, love the tats. Very nicely done. You have a great artist

Speaking of Cheech and Chong LOL!

full

After 60 years with no tatoos, I think I have made the right choice. The things that had me all cranked up at 16 are long gone and some of the things that felt like passing fads have stayed with me all these years. If I had started inking myself back then, I would look like all the bad artwork we have all seen decorating people. Not to say everyone travels the same kind of path as me, but we can't stop our lives from changing as we age. Big 'ol pot leaves and "Keep on truck'in" tats just don't have the meaning they once did. Maybe an "American Motors Forever" across my chest would still work? That being said, some of the stuff I have seen on people today are truly art in every sense of the word. Do whatever makes you happy. Keep in mind that nothing is perminant including how "far out" that new tatoo is.:wink2:

Congrats

After 60 years with no tatoos, I think I have made the right choice. The things that had me all cranked up at 16 are long gone and some of the things that felt like passing fads have stayed with me all these years. If I had started inking myself back then, I would look like all the bad artwork we have all seen decorating people. Not to say everyone travels the same kind of path as me, but we can't stop our lives from changing as we age. Big 'ol pot leaves and "Keep on truck'in" tats just don't have the meaning they once did. Maybe an "American Motors Forever" across my chest would still work? That being said, some of the stuff I have seen on people today are truly art in every sense of the word. Do whatever makes you happy. Keep in mind that nothing is perminant including how "far out" that new tatoo is.:wink2:

I have a tat across my back. Just above the shoulder blades. Keltic type sort of. Custom.

I plan to get the word TEMPORARY on my left wrist, underside, where i wear my watch.

This is my buddy from High schools site. He's been in lots of magazines and several covers.

http://www.monumenttattoos.com/craig-beasley.html[/url]

JD definitely knows some good artist.

Ok peeps, Ive been tattooing for 17 years now. Makes me laugh to hear people passing judgement on those of us that are heavily tattooed. If you dont like it, dont look at it. We dont care that you dont have any. Nuff said.. Here are a few I done ...

Attachments

• eagle tummy.jpg
    eagle tummy.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 171
  • koisleev1.jpg
    koisleev1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 170
  • hana2.jpg
    hana2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 163
  • stooges.jpg
    stooges.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 172

One of my fav pics all time. Absolutely love it, and it just makes so much sense. Tattooed or not, were all going to be ugly sons of bitches at some point!

And J, how much i wish those were your cheech and chong tattoos..or mine. "Sigh"

Jdizon Nice tattoos you have from the small picture of your arm. I would like to see few bigger if possible. They have some real artist doing tattoos these days. My daughter got one done in Sweden while on vacation amazing macro fine work of a horse head down around her ankle. Not real big tastefully done. Black ink but shaded to bring out the features similar to cheech and chong. Some cultures have different views about tattoos not every tom dick and can have their face done. There was program on the discovery channel about the different tattoo artists around the world and the techniques an styles of their culture they use. I think my father was the generation that gave the tattoo talk. He advised against getting one. My decision no toss out. There are some businessmen covered with artwork. A lot more females are getting them. There will always be freaks like the lizard man green with small horns tattooed scales and had his tongue forked. His mother still loves him andc his wife is a piece of work in progress. :D

Ok peeps, Ive been tattooing for 17 years now. Makes me laugh to hear people passing judgement on those of us that are heavily tattooed. If you dont like it, dont look at it. We dont care that you dont have any. Nuff said.. Here are a few I done ...

But if no one looked at them there wouldn't be much point in getting them would there? Unless of course, people get them so they can look at them in the mirror for there own satisfaction.
jefft

I have over 100 hrs of Tattoo work done, both sleeves, big chest piece, legs, etc etc.. However, other than my finger mustache, You cant see any ink if I wear a long sleeve and pants... no neck, face or hands. Im a Toyota Tech. Now I understand they are not for everyone, I always say "If You don't like Tattoos, don't get any" I dont get all the young kids who Tat hands and neck first off....???

"If you don't like it..." Uh, well, if they have extensive tats or tats in places that aren't covered by normal fashions, we don't have a lot of choice do we?

Same goes for folks that have more metal hanging off their head than a hardware store. If that's what floats yer boat, fine, but don't get upset at me for snickering into my hat when I see it.

Here are some of mine.

Also have both legs done and the other side of my ribs.

I've been employed full time for the last eleven years(I'm only 30). I do not do drugs, drink alcohol, or commit any crimes other than minor traffic violations.

If you think less of me due to my having tattoos, good. I like knowing when someone is beneath me. It helps me know who to avoid.

Also, they're tattoos, not "tats".

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367206766683.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367206766683.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 161
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367206778445.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367206778445.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 148
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367206801714.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367206801714.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 158
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367206828534.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367206828534.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 142
"If you don't like it..." Uh, well, if they have extensive tats or tats in places that aren't covered by normal fashions, we don't have a lot of choice do we?

Same goes for folks that have more metal hanging off their head than a hardware store. If that's what floats yer boat, fine, but don't get upset at me for snickering into my hat when I see it.

Same could be said for people that have no fashion sense and dress horrid......or are fat........or have bad hair......or (insert any other countless life choice here).

But hey, if "snickering" at people gets ya off - go for it.

Back