tatoos

My painter's bike and a little extra eye candy!

1301-stcp-04-o+BSA-custom+with-bike-model.jpg

The comment was mainly directed to the haters! AKA CrustyRocket and Jefft !Bottom line tho..People going to do what they want to do with their body! whether it be artistic, cultural reasons or even if it was a mistake! Their preference their choice. Not everyone with body art is an ASSHOLE like a few on this board without! :laugh:
You know Johan I said ide bury the hatchet but your just plain and simple a douche bag.You told me that your a upstanding 6 figure making whatever, and that your tats were covered for your job. well just think about that, you know in your own mind that you have to cover your self to be in the position that your in for your job.Not everybody has to jump on board with the latests to be considered kool. Ide sure like to see you in 30 years to see how nice the INK looks.

Well, I think this has run its course.....lol.

No tats, but was plenty pierced for years.

Wanted tats for years, before it was cool, but it just never struck me to get off my ass and get one.

I was always building cars, trucks, guns and shit.

I do find that 90% of the people that have the neck tats are deadbeats.

With that said, about 60% of my friends are tatted and there are some really great people.

I also find that 90% of red headed women are bat shit crazy.

I am not sure what that means, except it is my finds.

I like tats as art on men and women.

If you make a choice to cover parts of your body then expect to be judged.

Is it right, probably not, do I CARE not a damn bit.

I was smart enough at an early age to make a decision that if I was going to get tats, they would not be seen if I was wearing a dress shirt. JUST for the reason of not being judged, especially if I had to go to court.

To each their own! Chop on you fuckers and forget the Nancy bickering.

lol

Well, I think this has run its course.....lol.

No tats, but was plenty pierced for years.

Wanted tats for years, before it was cool, but it just never struck me to get off my ass and get one.

I was always building cars, trucks, guns and shit.

I do find that 90% of the people that have the neck tats are deadbeats.

With that said, about 60% of my friends are tatted and there are some really great people.

I also find that 90% of red headed women are bat shit crazy.

I am not sure what that means, except it is my finds.

I like tats as art on men and women.

If you make a choice to cover parts of your body then expect to be judged.

Is it right, probably not, do I CARE not a damn bit.

I was smart enough at an early age to make a decision that if I was going to get tats, they would not be seen if I was wearing a dress shirt. JUST for the reason of not being judged, especially if I had to go to court.

To each their own! Chop on you fuckers and forget the Nancy bickering.

lol
I hear ya dude, Seems to me that there are a few out there that seem to want everbody to be on board with there views and opinions.

I hear ya dude, Seems to me that there are a few out there that seem to want everbody to be on board with there views and opinions.

Lol somebody give this lad a cookie and a blanky!! All I hear is waaaaaa waaaa waaaa like that teacher in the charlie brown cartoon

O.k. Jo, what ever ya say Im on board. just like sheep in the flock. Just went back and looked at my original post. all i said was that people with tats on there neck and face were probably going to flip burgers for the rest of there lives(dont know about your neck of the woods but around here I dont know of any professionals with tats on there face and neck). Dude you think everybody should be on board with your views. AINT GOING TO HAPPEN

O.k. Jo, what ever ya say Im on board. just like sheep in the flock. Just went back and looked at my original post. all i said was that people with tats on there neck and face were probably going to flip burgers for the rest of there lives(dont know about your neck of the woods but around here I dont know of any professionals with tats on there face and neck). Dude you think everybody should be on board with your views. AINT GOING TO HAPPEN

You hurt my feelings ;-'(

Yea, I noticed we can't have a civil conversation with opposite points of view without name calling.
Jefft

Its not because im online haxto. Im a tradesman, Im in the field and see these ASSHOLES everyday on job sites. The majority of the people I see with tats on there neck and face are deadbeats that I wouldnt trust as far as I could throw them. Everyone has there own opinions This one is mine and no one is going to make me change my mind.

I think you missed my point rusty rocket. When I said you were quick to call people with tattoos "Assholes" because your doing so online what I ment is someone like you, who has this negative attitude towards others without knowing them, and derides and name calls them while professing to know their motives (they do it to be cool) and know their status in life (their losers who I don't trust) is just the type of person that if you made those remarks to me, IN PERSON, would gladly make me temporarily take a leave of my personal self commitment to refrain from going through life responding to every request for facial reconstruction. It took me decades to realize that there's just too many deserving people like yourself. You ARE one of those, and I'm curious, how many of those "assholes" and "losers" that you, as a "tradesman" see "out in the field everyday" do you state your opinions to? In other words, NOT online?
Here's a tip for ya. Wherever you are you, stay there. You bring that act to Southern California tattoos will be the last thing you'll be whining about.
One more thing. You really should consider dropping that little end note of, "...and no one is gonna make me change my mind". So what your saying is that if you held outspoken beliefs/opinions and someone came to you with an abundant source of facts showing you that you're wrong, you would stubbornly stick to your position anyway just because you think it makes you hard because "no one can make me change my mind"? Not that you asked or care, but if someone provided me with info that showed I was wrong about something, I would not only change my erroneous opinion, but thank him for giving me that knowledge so that I don't continue looking like an idiot, and for teaching me something that I previously thought otherwise of. Instead, your statement screams, "don't bother me with the facts, I've already made up my mind. I'm ONE OF THOSE."

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of tattoos. Maybe it's because I'm old? Plenty of guys my age got tattoos in the military so it's not something new. What is new is the way tattoos are done. it seems like most of the tattoos I see presently are like the pages of a comic book or a Sci-Fi book cover, very elaborate. I do look down on tattoos as a first impression. I should not. Of the many younger guys I know with tattoos (about 40 or younger), all of them are very cool guys that I like.

I really feel sad when I see a hot young girl with tattoos. That doesn't make them less hot but perhaps less desirable.

I'm surprised I don't see tattoos on leather jackets. Can it even be done? Another place I'd like to see tattoo designs is on the side case of an engine.

Sorry,
Tom
All opinions are not to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Back