tatoos

I think you missed my point rusty rocket. When I said you were quick to call people with tattoos "Assholes" because your doing so online what I ment is someone like you, who has this negative attitude towards others without knowing them, and derides and name calls them while professing to know their motives (they do it to be cool) and know their status in life (their losers who I don't trust) is just the type of person that if you made those remarks to me, IN PERSON, would gladly make me temporarily take a leave of my personal self commitment to refrain from going through life responding to every request for facial reconstruction. It took me decades to realize that there's just too many deserving people like yourself. You ARE one of those, and I'm curious, how many of those "assholes" and "losers" that you, as a "tradesman" see "out in the field everyday" do you state your opinions to? In other words, NOT online?
Here's a tip for ya. Wherever you are you, stay there. You bring that act to Southern California tattoos will be the last thing you'll be whining about.
One more thing. You really should consider dropping that little end note of, "...and no one is gonna make me change my mind". So what your saying is that if you held outspoken beliefs/opinions and someone came to you with an abundant source of facts showing you that you're wrong, you would stubbornly stick to your position anyway just because you think it makes you hard because "no one can make me change my mind"? Not that you asked or care, but if someone provided me with info that showed I was wrong about something, I would not only change my erroneous opinion, but thank him for giving me that knowledge so that I don't continue looking like an idiot, and for teaching me something that I previously thought otherwise of. Instead, your statement screams, "don't bother me with the facts, I've already made up my mind. I'm ONE OF THOSE."
Right on dude. tell me what I should belive in. This is the u.s.a. we all have are own opinions. It seems that some of you guys that have tats seem to need reassurance from people without. I dont care if ya have them or not its not my bag and I will never get one and thats the way I feel. I just dont get it man. Do what you want with your self and I,ll do my thing.

Running around calling everyone "haters" that don't happen to share your opinion seems to be another fad these days. I think I see a pattern here. I don't know what I said that offended these guys. There making this a direct attack on themselves and its not.
jefft

There are many famous people that sport tattoos these days, including these 5 famous politicians with tattoos. Some of these tattoos are displayed proudly, while others are strategically placed to be hidden behind layers of clothing.

The popularity of tattoos have yo-yo'd throughout history, with the art being started thousands of years ago and decorating many men and women, to being considered something that only the lower-class and criminals would place onto their body. In the 1800's and 1900's tattooing became favored by royalty and the elite. Over the past 50 years tattoos have continued to grow in popularity, yet there are not many politicians with tattoos. Some of these five famous politicians with tattoos have transcended their time in history, while others hide them in regret.

Winston Churchill. The famous former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Nobel Prize Winner had an anchor tattoo on his right arm. Lady Randolph Churchill, his mother, also had a snake tattoo on her right wrist. Winston Churchill was one of the first famous politician to have, or at least admit to having, a tattoo.

President Theodore Roosevelt. The 32nd president of the United States proudly bore a tattoo image of his family crest across his chest. Not many people are aware of this famous politician's tattoo because it was simply in a location which was not readily visible. It was not that he was ashamed or regretted the tattoo, but the location that made it inconspicuous.

Caroline Kennedy. This famous politician with a tattoo may have regrets about her artwork. During a trip to Hong Kong in the '80s Caroline and cousin Kara Kennedy were challenged by John F. Kennedy Jr. and Teddy Kennedy Jr. to get inked. She ended up with a small butterfly tattoo on her arm, near the inside crook of her elbow. At the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver, the audience receives a glimpse of the tattoo, which looks like it is in the process of being removed.

Barry Goldwater. Known as the father of modern U.S. conservatism, he had a very small tattoo on the underside of his left hand. This tattoo was a crescent moon with 4 dots, which is the trademark of the Smoki People. The Smoki People is a group of people, based in Arizona, which functions as a sort of Boy Scouts for grownups. Mr. Goldwater campaigned for the Presidency of the United States in 1964. This was a time in which tattoos were not socially acceptable, yet that did not stop Mr. Goldwater from being one of the few famous politicians with a tattoo.

John Fetterman. Mayor of the town of Braddock Pennsylvania. Described him as "America's coolest mayor" in many publications. He has also appeared on "The Colbert Report" in 2009.One of his forearms displays the number 15104 in bold black type, which is the zip code of the town of which he is mayor. The other forearm bears a list of six dates. These are the dates on which people have died in awful circumstances under his watch. Now that is a dedicated mayor

Read more: http://www.mademan.com/mm/5-famous-politicians-tattoos.html#ixzz2adLVlU7F

Right on dude. tell me what I should belive in. This is the u.s.a. we all have are own opinions. It seems that some of you guys that have tats seem to need reassurance from people without. I dont care if ya have them or not its not my bag and I will never get one and thats the way I feel. I just dont get it man. Do what you want with your self and I,ll do my thing.

I'm not trying to tell you what you should believe in, Bro, other than believing in treating people with respect until they show you with their actions that they don't deserve it. I'm aware that this is the USA, I think people outside of the USA have opinions too. Nobody here said anything about seeking reassurance from people w/o tattoos, why would we seek that from people w/o? Those would be the least likely to approve! You SAY now that you don't care "if ya have them or not" and that's cool as hell. Why should you? If that had been your position earlier I would've had nothing to say to you. It SEEMS (I'm not sure) like you may have realized that you were being pretty offensive and judgmental about people that you admittedly didn't know and kind of evolved your position from Archie Bunker to "to each his own". If so, I compliment you for it.
In an unrelated subject; On facebook one time I got into a debate of sorts with someone and as we bantered back and forth I realized that his position was really the way I usually feel about shit, and the position I was taking, while not totally wrong, just wasn't really the way I usually looked at things? Anyway, I ended up saying I'm done with this, later. He says, "why, cuz your wrong?" "No, cause somehow I ended up disputing this with someone who generaly thinks pretty much the same way about things as I do, I think it comes down to a difference in moods sometimes." He said, "LOL, I know exactly what you mean"
Sometimes it can be as simple as that.

I'm not trying to tell you what you should believe in, Bro, other than believing in treating people with respect until they show you with their actions that they don't deserve it. I'm aware that this is the USA, I think people outside of the USA have opinions too. Nobody here said anything about seeking reassurance from people w/o tattoos, why would we seek that from people w/o? Those would be the least likely to approve! You SAY now that you don't care "if ya have them or not" and that's cool as hell. Why should you? If that had been your position earlier I would've had nothing to say to you. It SEEMS (I'm not sure) like you may have realized that you were being pretty offensive and judgmental about people that you admittedly didn't know and kind of evolved your position from Archie Bunker to "to each his own". If so, I compliment you for it.
In an unrelated subject; On facebook one time I got into a debate of sorts with someone and as we bantered back and forth I realized that his position was really the way I usually feel about shit, and the position I was taking, while not totally wrong, just wasn't really the way I usually looked at things? Anyway, I ended up saying I'm done with this, later. He says, "why, cuz your wrong?" "No, cause somehow I ended up disputing this with someone who generaly thinks pretty much the same way about things as I do, I think it comes down to a difference in moods sometimes." He said, "LOL, I know exactly what you mean"
Sometimes it can be as simple as that.

Well said man!

Whoa what a list! Very cool read!

There are many famous people that sport tattoos these days, including these 5 famous politicians with tattoos. Some of these tattoos are displayed proudly, while others are strategically placed to be hidden behind layers of clothing.

The popularity of tattoos have yo-yo'd throughout history, with the art being started thousands of years ago and decorating many men and women, to being considered something that only the lower-class and criminals would place onto their body. In the 1800's and 1900's tattooing became favored by royalty and the elite. Over the past 50 years tattoos have continued to grow in popularity, yet there are not many politicians with tattoos. Some of these five famous politicians with tattoos have transcended their time in history, while others hide them in regret.

Winston Churchill. The famous former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Nobel Prize Winner had an anchor tattoo on his right arm. Lady Randolph Churchill, his mother, also had a snake tattoo on her right wrist. Winston Churchill was one of the first famous politician to have, or at least admit to having, a tattoo.

President Theodore Roosevelt. The 32nd president of the United States proudly bore a tattoo image of his family crest across his chest. Not many people are aware of this famous politician's tattoo because it was simply in a location which was not readily visible. It was not that he was ashamed or regretted the tattoo, but the location that made it inconspicuous.

Caroline Kennedy. This famous politician with a tattoo may have regrets about her artwork. During a trip to Hong Kong in the '80s Caroline and cousin Kara Kennedy were challenged by John F. Kennedy Jr. and Teddy Kennedy Jr. to get inked. She ended up with a small butterfly tattoo on her arm, near the inside crook of her elbow. At the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver, the audience receives a glimpse of the tattoo, which looks like it is in the process of being removed.

Barry Goldwater. Known as the father of modern U.S. conservatism, he had a very small tattoo on the underside of his left hand. This tattoo was a crescent moon with 4 dots, which is the trademark of the Smoki People. The Smoki People is a group of people, based in Arizona, which functions as a sort of Boy Scouts for grownups. Mr. Goldwater campaigned for the Presidency of the United States in 1964. This was a time in which tattoos were not socially acceptable, yet that did not stop Mr. Goldwater from being one of the few famous politicians with a tattoo.

John Fetterman. Mayor of the town of Braddock Pennsylvania. Described him as "America's coolest mayor" in many publications. He has also appeared on "The Colbert Report" in 2009.One of his forearms displays the number 15104 in bold black type, which is the zip code of the town of which he is mayor. The other forearm bears a list of six dates. These are the dates on which people have died in awful circumstances under his watch. Now that is a dedicated mayor

Read more: http://www.mademan.com/mm/5-famous-politicians-tattoos.html#ixzz2adLVlU7F

Ok I read that same article. I got some names for you too.. Remember bill clinton
? He was famous to but it don't mean what he did in the
oval office was right. Jefft

People who bad mouth Tattoo's are the same People who bad mouth Harley Riders - They do cause they wish they had them. Ive got full sleeves tats on both legs and chest. Where I come from you talk shit you might eat the same shit.
As far as Im concerned Rusty Rocket hit the nail on the head!

Last edited:
i dont mind tatoos, dont have any and dont feel the NEED!my last couple gfrens includeing the present one had/has them.i like a bit of tastefull ink on a chik.but jeez keep it private. i work as a heavy equipment operator and ill tell yu for sure if yu show up with neck and forearm tatoos, yu aint gettin hired to run our iron.not my choice just way it is.and you are talking about a rough crew here.basically we look at it as such, if you have had so much free time in the last few years to git all tatooed up, yu aint been werking near as hard as we have.

however if yur a good catskinner, welder, mechanic and have a good attitude when my boys are rippin yur ass about yur silly tatoos. ill stand up for yu and yull git that job.if they see yu can do your job, you will get respect regardless.

lots of people bitch cuz ther ink holding them back, its not the ink its ther skills.but if your dealing with the public yu have to be somewhat presentable and not scare little children or soccor moms.thats just way i see it.

Listen you inbred MO asshole I'm 51 yrs I owned a trucking co for 30 yrs till cancer set me back come out to the east coast and maybe you will make more than 25 bucks an hour. Your just another one who talks shit and lives under a rock

Listen you inbred MO asshole I'm 51 yrs I owned a trucking co for 30 yrs till cancer set me back come out to the east coast and maybe you will make more than 25 bucks an hour. Your just another one who talks shit and lives under a rock

wow ,sorry to offend you,im not actually inbred,can trace all my lineage straight back to germany, none of my ancestors were related.we have only been in mo maybe 30 yrs.i am truly sorry about your cancer and hope you are beating it!not really sure why yur so mad at me but maybe its a personal problem. have a nice xs650 day!

I'm not mad animals get mad. I'm just shoving the shit you said back Dow n your stupid hatin mouth

Same people that talk shiit about Harley riders
? That's funny because there's a 79 Flh setting in the garage I have had for over 25 yrs and I still don't plan on getting a tattto. Jefft

That's your problem your a 47 yr old who still acts like a kid. Go play with jeft seems y'all got a lot in common. Maybe he will give you. A ride to the tattoo parlor on his hardly.

im glad i come here, but i dont need a ride ,i have a 97 flht and a few other bikes and cars.jeft seems like a nice guy but i aint goin to the tatoo parlor with him.

jeez dude let up with the anger shit?calm the fuk down.nobody here has said anything agin yu.

Hey brucedoosh you sound like u may yourself be one of those who badmouth (hardly) riders. Jefft

Back