For Sale - TC Bros. Brake Pivot For Forward Control Linkage

Grimmith

Samurai
Reaction score
So......TC bros. explains to me that I can put this on the OEM swingarm frame setup literally word for word with, "no problem at all" and it's a huge problem because they don't explain on their site it's mainly for hard tail and you need to do extreme engineering to set this part up for the swingarm setup......TI confronted them and asked about some type of instruction to install...and get an email with nothing but a return label....bullshit...and then talk to customer service, which leads to one of the engineers because they didn't like the responses I got, and told them straight up that the fabrication needed to install this for an OEM frame is ridiculous and a waste of time and money if you don't have the tools for it.

I told them the people that work their shouldn't tell customers him/her shouldn't' have a problem installing parts if that person working there doesn't know... Since then I've received nothing from them....super professional right? anyone want to buy it off me for $30? plush shipping?

Attachments

• 102-0001.1.jpg
    102-0001.1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 102-0001.2.jpg
    102-0001.2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 102-0001_2.jpg
    102-0001_2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 160
U can put that on any swingarm, hard frame, tractor, or whatever. U just need to understand basic geometries of how a pivot works...

Definitely understand how a pivot works. But since you know it works specifically on the swingarm setup, perhaps you could enlighten us with some pictures or instructions on where to put it to correctly use it. Without doing anything to the frame...

U will 100% have to do some modifications to get this to work. If your looking for a bolt and go kinda thing just stick with your oem setup.

Well I'm still learning at this custom stuff. But, in my defense the TC bros. website doesn't say (unless fixing it after my incident with them) that this part is ONLY for hard tail frames. With reading about that part, my understanding was that if i wanted the forward foot controls, that I would need that for my drum brake. You see how I miss understood that? Just kidding, I did understand it, but a TC bros. staff literally told me that I "should not have any problem at all" installing this with my swing arm and what not.

If this dude would have just said, naw man you don't need it, just do a little modification to your OEM brake parts and pedal. Maybe have to weld up a part or just drill a hole, I wouldn't have had to do all of what I did. Which is successfully undone lol but yeah man, it was a shitty deal lol

Back