Texas Members

TurboFarv, glad you found one.
54inches, I emailed you that swingarm info.

4bikes2.jpg

DogBunny, 1976; XS771, 1982; a Harley clone and a Sportster.
This is from last Wednesday at the Mohawk bike night. This was the whole scene. The place was dead. I think maybe it was just a bad night. We talked to the owner, and it is a pretty biker-friendly place. When I left XS771 was entertaining the only female in the place, maybe he got lucky.

groovy.jpg

xjwmx, 1981; DogBunny, 1982. Yesterday.

limey.jpg

Last night at the Draught House, GoldToothGarage was there, and so was this 1977 that Chris of Limeybikes restored.

Hey, GoldTooth, you need to edit your post and remove that link... Look at what I did to your listing...

No harm intended, you know I'm on your side...

^Instead of Biscuits and Groovy I was thinking of going to Dan's for biscuits and gravy. about 1/3 the price I think. Comes on Dogbunny's recommendation. I think it's Dan's Hamburgers, and it's near here somewhere. And more like 10 than 9 this time, for me.

AlexBrat.jpg

This is from Saturday. Rode way down to far South Austin to help new member acecafe1000 with the electrics on his brat project.

Burleson Texas checking in here. I have lived on Trinity Bay, Austin/San Marcos, Frisco, and now 10 clicks south of Fort Worth. All around this mutha called Texas! No XS yes but looking... Hope to build some kind of StreetTracker, naked dual sport, sidewalk jumper type of thing soon. Gotta sell a Duc first but plans are being made.
Take it easy, Ron

Back