Texas Members

54 you selling out ALREADY ?

Yep, trying to move and my little girl says I work too much. Sounds like I need to spend more time with her and my son.

Thanks, 54inches, right now I'm talking to a guy in Michigan who lives near my inlaws that has one for $800.... I'd prefer local, but it's pretty much exactly what I want...

lol, I guarantee it will run when put together. lol

I have alot of left over parts if any of you Houston guys want to come pick through this stuff.

Free.

Just bring me a beer so we can drink and talk......

Still got this stuff.

Selling house and will go on the market in 10 days and will need all this gone, so I can make the garage look PIMP. lol

Hey guys. I'm located in the Houston Heights. I have a XS2 that I believe runs pretty well, but I am pretty new to motorcycles. Instead of guessing, I would like to take it to a shop for someone else to give it a once over. However, I really don't know who to trust. Does anyone have any recommendations for a shop that my specialize in XS650's?

Hell's Bay (Corpus). Too bad I can only go 48 miles at a time. I think to ATX I'm looking at around 6 tanks of gas, lol. Sure would be nice to hit one of those meets tho. Nothing like that here and mine's the only XS I'm aware of.

Attachments

• WP_20140802_003.jpg
    WP_20140802_003.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 173
Back