Texas Riders

XSsteve

1975 XS650B
Reaction score
To all the Tx guys here on the forum. There is an event coming up called the 'Giddy Up Vintage Chopper Show' in New Braunfels, Tx. Who has gone to this event, is it a good time or what?
I am wanting to go and wanted some info from anyone how has gone. What can you tell me about it?

I've never been myself but I plan on riding to it from the tomball area if you wana ride up. I just got my bike back from the shop last week so still breaking the motor in. Had a top rebuild done. By then she should be good to roll out and all the kinks ironed out.

Well that would be about a 5 hrs ride one way for me. I'll be bringing my bike down in the back of my truck. I'm too old to ride a hard tail that long, but I am going.

Yeah I hear yeah not 100% sure how it's gona feel but I'm going to give it a go. I eventually want to try and ride to Colorado so this would be like a baby step for me. So far the lil rides I have done wasn't to bad but let's see what I say after 3 hours on it.

XSsteve... I'm in Waco, and I'd love to come see the bikes and maybe meet a few other XS enthusiasts. Thanks for the info, and keep any updates coming.

Back