Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• motorcyclerollcage.jpg
    motorcyclerollcage.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 241
- come on - give the man a break...hes so ruled by his little head look what hes prepared to do - next he'll be putting a roof on it and calling it a BMW

- caged like that theyd make a great exhibit at the local zoo

I like this guy's comment..

Ryan 04.02.07 at 9:11 am
You know what would be really nice, add some sheet metal around it to keep the weather out and maybe some windows. While were at it wouldn’t the bike be more stable with 2 out rigger type wheels?

Hmm, instead of all those modifications why not just get a Honda Civic?

Also, just getting on and off, or in and out, of that thing would be a huge pain in the ass for both riders.. check out that seat belt!

wow,i would hate to get hit in the side or lay it over the bars would do more damage to your legs and even pin you to the bike ouch:eek:

I wouldn't have that bitch on the back...then I wouldn't be stupid enough to have to build that blow wagon! Pick another womerns.

Money + time + effort <> good idea

Wanna bet she still won't ride along?

I look at it and all I see is a broken riders leg. Wonder what it weighs?

You couldn't PAY me to put one of those death traps on my bike. A small crash could result in terrible injuries, much like injuries from crash bars. If you're flying off the bike, you're coming off, I don't want to hit anything on the way to the ground.

I'd rather drive this...
lrg-403-taxi_3.jpg

or
65295d1225448533-indian-classic-motorcycles-10-harley-taxi-delhi-1980.jpg

Why not just sit at home in a padded closet? Better yet, live in a bunker, just to be "on the safe side". If My Gal demanded that type of protection, I would replace her with a crack-smokin stripper.....:wink2:

Strange thing is....It doesn't really look that strong. Things are tied in at weird places, where they don't contribute to structural integrity. I still think the thing was made by HD to show off their frame building skills.......and what is that pinkish colored thing sticking out from the bike near the swing arm.....could it be a training wheel[stick]? And I'm very that the vehicle's gross weight limit has been exceeded!

I though feeling the wind and the freedom of nothing around you was the main reason for riding a bike?....riding that bike is like being in a car with the windows down...

i bet that bike weights over 1,000 lbs..like to see him hold that up once it starts to lean over..!!!

.......and what is that pinkish colored thing sticking out from the bike near the swing arm.....could it be a training wheel[stick]?

That must be the tip-over sensor for the ejection seats. The cage is only for collisions when you're still upright :D

Phew, I was wondering how I was gonna get the lady on the back with sandals and a tank top. Glad I have options now.

Back