The Mother Load

Dusty

Dusty
Reaction score
I got a call from a friend I have not heard from in years. I was on my way to Western NY. from Maine. He asked if I still played with xs 650's. I said yes, and he said do you want 8 more? His wife wants all the bikes he has been picking up over the years out of his barn. I stopped in and looked at them, and there are 7, and a 750 twin that I have never seen before. The only one I could get to, kicked over so that was a good sign.
I'm going to try and get them this week end. His wife even offered to PAY ME to take them away. I think he wants to give them to me but I will try to pay him something.
If,and when I get them, I will try to post pics.

The 750 twin is most likely a TX750 if you accidentally have to leave a bike behind that's the one!

Wow what a find good for you. YOU aren't married I take it?
FYI I have a wife AND about 10 XS650's then again she has 5 horses so it's kind of a draw.

I'd try not to leave any behind, especially that 750. It has great wheels and the swingarm that go right on a 650 and are better than stock.

Hey Gary, It's my wife that talked me into getting them. I'm a little tight on room, and wasn't sure if I was going to take them all. This will make my total 10 as well. I gotta believe that will be enough.

Ya, I know Im the new guy here, but I have a good friend thats been looking everywhere for a titled XS (in any condition) donor bike for a chop hes building. If theres a rough one you want to part with, please let me know. Thanks.

They're all rough, and the guy I'm getting them from is digging now for all his titles. I'm not so concerned because I live in Maine, and can register one this old with a bill of sale.
I'm not sure at this point what I want, and don't want. My son has already stated that he wants a bike. He's 14 so i have a little time. If, and when I decide to let some stuff go, I'll post. I'm heading out Wed. to pick the pile up.

There is ALWAYS room for one more:thumbsup:
original.jpg

Back