The Picture Game!

Ccanady

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
The Picture Game! (PLEASE READ RULES)

I found this game on another forum and thought it was a lot of fun..so without further adieu; here are the rules.

GENERAL RULES:

1. Be the first to complete the current challenge.
2. Motorcycle MUST be an XS
3. Poster MUST be the owner of the XS
4. Picture must be clear and obvious that you completed the challenge.
5. If no one can complete a challenge within 3 days, the challenger must resubmit a new challenge.
6. The challenge may only be completed by someone OTHER than the challenger.
7. If you are the poster of a new challenge please post your new challenge in BOLD AND ITALIC
8. If you are the poster try and be creative but not TOO creative. If absolutely necessary, you may duplicate a previous challenge.

Let me know if there are any additional rules that the community would like to see to keep this thread going!

Last edited:
So lets start simple...your bike in front of any resturaunt.

not sure if this counts my club house sell food !one is the wife and her bike :shrug:

Attachments

• bike parts 015.jpg
    bike parts 015.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 334
  • bike parts 016.jpg
    bike parts 016.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 340
Sounds like fun but it should be an XS650???

Due to the fact that many people don't have running bikes I'll make the call that as long as its a "motorcycle", it doesn't need to be an xs650. BUT it DOES have to be YOURS!

Shall we take score!? lol

I will be joining the group tomorrow..lol I finally found a 650 in my area that I can afford!
Im sure I'll be stopping at a gas station or two during the day :D

RustBridge.jpg

Okay, I'm using this as an excuse to show my old '01 Sportster, The Diamond Die. However, this pic breaks one of the rules of the game on most or all of the other forums that play it, and that is that this is an old photo. The pic should be brand new -- it is supposed to be an excuse to get you up and out and riding, not diddling with old files on your computer. So, this pic is disqualified.

FWIW, I also think that on this Forum, it should be XS650s only -- this should be an incentive to get you to finish your bike, not an excuse to waste your time tooling around on a non-XS650 when you should be wrenching...
(No offense Kg, and that's a nice little bike.)

Back