The Picture Game!

I tried to go by the court house but apparently the locals got something going, because there were a ton of cops down there, and I have an out of state plate that expired 2 years ago!
I DID go out for about 40 miles and ended up at a gravel quarry and ran over the hills and humps a bit. Those 2 kids on dirt bikes didn't know what to think about the fat guy on the 34 year old bike driving past them and running a few humps!

20131020_123135_zpsfd89d0df.jpg

Target is still the courthouse though. Just thought I'd share.

need to get some knobbies on that thing! :bike:

Ccanady, you're also supposed to pick a new challenge after three days right? That's why I posted the pic I did. I could get the pic so instead of just changing the challenge I got the pic and changed the challenge.. So that's still legal right?? :D

I am all set to ride down to the local Yamaha shop - but look at the weather here! rain, rain, and tomorrow, torrential rain. And to add insult to injury the screen on my second camera has gone. Looks like I am back to photos with missing heads, and pics of the Yam... Sh...

Anlaf

Ccanady, you're also supposed to pick a new challenge after three days right? That's why I posted the pic I did. I could get the pic so instead of just changing the challenge I got the pic and changed the challenge.. So that's still legal right?? :D

I stand corrected sir! :doh: You are correct!

Gene, I had high hopes that someone would come up with a nice pic of their courthouse but you definitely raised the bar with that one. Nice pic Bud.

Gene, I had high hopes that someone would come up with a nice pic of their courthouse but you definitely raised the bar with that one. Nice pic Bud.

Much appreciated words! I'm going to try and participate more in this game, as long as the temp keeps up above 40

Well I dont know if that was a challenge or what, but heres my XS at work

DSC_0236_zps828aa191.jpg

Not to be stepping on someones toes but this seems fun!
Next challenge, your bike out in the woods (not an XS as you see but the rules didnt say it had to be right?

20110605570_zps2052c332.jpg

Wrong, the rules say it has to be an XS650. See the first post of the thread. Rule #2.
Leo

Nature, eh? Hows this ...

next challenge, oh, lets say a sno-ball stand.

Attachments

• DSCN2785.jpg
    DSCN2785.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 195
You guys are getting too far off track. The original challenge wasn't finished. (Unless Richardthemotorcycle1 works at a yamaha shop..) If so, he needs to come up with a challenge.

Gyllenberg, yours doesnt count.

Hey now, it's a little late to start monitoring the thread now. We're way past the picture at work. I was just about to get the Sno Ball stand.
And why so picky all of a sudden. The pic with a federally funded facility closed due to the shut down was a bit shaky, and so was the pic at a Yamaha shop -- you should have vetoed them if you're going to question the pic at work.
I'm just sayin'...
I think we should move forward, not backward.

The Yammie shop challenge was dead, and the thread too, until Gyllie asked for a new challenge.
I think it's fine. If nobody is paying attention and the thread has dropped well past the 3 days, then I'm fine if someone randomly drops a challenge to start it back up. "rule" or not.

Back