The Picture Game!

Hey now, it's a little late to start monitoring the thread now. We're way past the picture at work. I was just about to get the Sno Ball stand.
And why so picky all of a sudden. The pic with a federally funded facility closed due to the shut down was a bit shaky, and so was the pic at a Yamaha shop -- you should have vetoed them if you're going to question the pic at work.
I'm just sayin'...
I think we should move forward, not backward.

...get to the Sno Ball stand :bike:

Kumbyah I'm good with if it drags, "what ever it takes" to get it going again idea. I'd like to buy a vowel Pat?

Ok ok..I guess no one really cares as long as the game is played. It gets pretty crazy in other forums. I was kind of trying to keep scores and didn't want random pictures popping up..that would make scoring pretty difficult. I'll just quit scoring and enjoy the game! lol

SnoBall.jpg

Break in the weather. This town is lousy with Sno-Ball stands.

Geo1.jpg

Next target: your XS650 with a 2- or 3-dimensional depiction of the Virgin Mary, or the Virgin of Guadalupe, as shown above, which is the same thing.

Finally, I got it.
full

I really wanted to find a classic Wisconsin "bathtub" shrine but none of the ones I found had Mary in them. This shrine is a bit small but she's there.

Broke 40F today so the TX came out for a bit to check out the new rear tire and spokes. All's good back there now.:thumbsup:

Next up: In front of plowed snow.

I always heard there was plenty of "snow" and "snow plowers" in Florida............
Better clean your sump before you shoot though, you know how it is with mirrors.

Does this count for plowed snow? I was plowing out of our driveway after 40" some inches. if so how about a picture in front of a national park or memorial sign?

Attachments

• DSC02685.jpg
    DSC02685.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC02684.jpg
    DSC02684.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 161
how about a picture in front of a national park or memorial sign?

Whole bunch of national park signs at once.

Next, state park sign or doin a wheelie. Player's choice.

Attachments

• DSCI0080.jpg
    DSCI0080.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 162
full

next up A live horse, extra points if there is no fence between the bike and the horse.

Live horse. Fence, but more than one horse...

full

Next, on the beach, or doin a wheelie. Or in front of a biscuits and gravy stand.

My challenge was too difficult. How about in front of a Denny's or a Tea Party candidate campaign headquarters?

How about by a bus? I used to ride the greyhound, and before my bike was running took the Coaster around here. I'll post a pic soon or be my guest...
full

Back