The Picture Game!

Low 50's yesterday so I ventured out for an 80 mile ride. I snapped this along the way. Here's the golf course. Since it's cold in the Midwest, how about someone get a shot next to a coast line or a beach?

Attachments

• tmp_IMG_20131228_143628_5031147154877.jpg
    tmp_IMG_20131228_143628_5031147154877.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 183
Did you by chance ride by the BET race track? I saw a bobber hit the highway off of Frank Scott and turn right at mine haul rd. I was going to try to catch whoever it was but figured he was too far ahead of me.

I'll try to remember to message you the next fair weather day I plan to cruise Bellevegas.

I came up Mine Haul from Imbs Station then took the back way home from south of Belleville. I stayed out of town the entire day.

I live with my best friends...so here's my XS in front of our house!
V0FRGJL.jpg

If anyone's still playing and for those that dare (and have current tags)...how about a shot of your sled near a cop car!

Thought I'd bring this back to the top.
The current challenge your XS by a cop car.
Or as an alternative
Your XS by a swimming pool, public, private, in ground, above ground, man made or natural if someone can cool off in it, it counts.

Here ya go! Stopped by the local swimming hole on the way home from work. Dive platform, a swing and 30 ft deep into solid limerock.
xLJiBna.jpg

Back