Things You See

geedubya

geedubya
Top Contributor
Reaction score
These signs are common in the tropical areas of Australia. Occasionally you can see a European tourist swimming near the signs. I guess this fella could ruin your day!!!
Scan.png

Interesting, in all the years I worked in shearing sheds in New Zealand I never once heard a story of someone taking a liking to a "country blonde". It was not until I moved to the UK that I heard all the stories of what apparently happens in NZ. Perhaps the stories are true but only involved UK tourists to NZ.

..many years ago... southern Ethiopia …… along a river.. birds of many colors and sizes... hippos.. big and small.... and crocs....lots of them.... eye balls and nostrils' cruise'n the surface... " sun'n "...on the banks of the river........ be'n young and stupid I'm chuck'n rocks at the crocs… then the old grey matter kick'd in and I thought.. maybe it's not a good Idea to piss off the grittiers with the loooong long roll of teeth.

OMG guys - we all gotta getta life.

First, debates about sh!tty motorcycles, then ridiculous abstract art - and now animal “husbandry”.....

Let’s talk about engine oil.

Back