think i screwed the pooch

slackjaw44

greasy summmbitch
Reaction score
I used a grinder with a wirebrush on my tank to get the paint off, do you guys think i did any damage? doesn't look like it to me but what the hell do i know

Nothing that can't be fixed with sanding, primer, sanding, filling, sanding, primer, sanding, filling, sanding, primer, sanding, filling, sanding....

trying to upload photos my phone is being a pos..i went and bought some bondo/sand paper etc.

Nothing that can't be fixed with sanding, primer, sanding, filling, sanding, primer, sanding, filling, sanding, primer, sanding, filling, sanding....

Yeah, What he said :laugh: ... unless you held the brush in one place for a long period of time you should be all set. I use a grinder with wire wheel on ALUMINUM rims (automobile) all the time without damage

I used a grinder with a wirebrush on my tank to get the paint off, do you guys think i did any damage? doesn't look like it to me but what the hell do i know

You really otter clean the crap out of the tank before You worry about paint. You are making work for yourself.

To late now but 80 grit on a da works best for stripping the paint to bare metal.

Posted via Mobile

Back