Thinkin about using this tank...any thoughts??

brackxs

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have three gas tanks..two off of xs's a 77 i believe and the stock 81'...the third is a really small one off of a 78 kawasaki km100 that im thinkin about using bcuz im ordering the visualimpact brat kit and it looks like you cut off the rear tank mount??correct me if im wrong..lol ok nvm just looked at the pics of my frame and you do...so im guessing ill need a shorter tank and i have the one off the KM and its pretty cool so let me know what you think..this isnt my bike its just so you know what it looks like..ill set it on the frame in the next couple days so i can really get a good idea..i think its pretty bitchin..:thumbsup:
gastank.jpg

I don't see why not. Best bet is to put it on the frame and give it (and maybe us too) a look for a better opinion. Hard to tell how the tank is formed under the nose of the seat in that picture. There may be large gaps that some may find less attractive.

Kent

Im gunna try to get over to my grandparents today to get a better idea what it will look like..ill post pics of it s soon as i can!!and yes ill have to make mounts front and back there not even close to the same as the xs frame... :thumbsup:

Back