Third Times a Charm - 2016 Chop Off build

Godspeed my friend. Haha. Can't wait to see how it comes out!

Hey all i'm back, all work, as little as it was came to a screeching stop on the 27th of May last year when my dad passed way, the only thing i did after that day was start on tooling the leather for the seat "EVIL DEAD" which was one of my dad's favorite movies, as corny as it was LOL, but even that stopped because my mom was in and out of the hospital and rehab repeatedly, more in than out the rest of last year, so as we all know life gets in the way of things. I'm trying to pull it together and get rolling on this build. I want to be at the Chop off this year 2016, I already have blocked it out. I have missed it twice already but I truely believe third times a Charm. I pulled this from online

"When you use the expression 'Third time's a Charm' you mean that the third time something is attempted, luck is sure to result. The phrase is also used as an. actual good luck charm that's spoken just before you try something for the third time"

I entered the Chop Off 2016 so we'll see what I can do. I plan on Posting pic's but no words along the way. Shitty weather will slow progress but hey thats part of the challenge I guess. I will also rename this thread.

199 Days

Last edited:
Post a link here to your new thread. Life doesn't get in the way. It's just....life. live before it's too late.

Life doesn't get in the way. It's just....life. live before it's too late.[/QUOTE]

+1 - Words to live by.

Back