"Thug Life"....My Build

Maybe he has one of those sight windows that were on some of the sidecovers. Maybe he removes the pipes them each time he has to pull the dipstick. Maybe he don't check his oil too often. The sacrifices we make. If I won the lottery today I would be having Dan Patterson building me one of those Triumphs.
jefft

If I won I would move out of hell. Plus the front fender thing isn't just rain. Say your on your nice clean freshly detailed motorcycle dressed in some half clean riding wear and bam! Sprinkler overrun or other road water. guess who's wearing road water dirt spots down the front and back of their nice grey and black club shirt. A face full of road water does quench the thirst on a hot day. Its little things that make a good build to me. Real world riding details that are artistically blended into the design. Not saying this one is not gorgeous because it is. It is just not done, just my opinion.
I didn't see it in the pics but I'll bet the new owner adds a sidecover with a sight glass. it seems like the pipes keep the dipstick from even unscrewing completely. Ahh the sacrifices. Like getting burns every time I turn off, take out or put my key in when its hot. Choppers for Life. :)

Last edited:
I would love to see a good 3 day rain. When its 115 through the day and down to 100 at night and this go's on for months, a good rain sounds great. We went 120 days without a lick of moisture this summer and that isn't even the record. I moved to this inferno almost 20 years ago.
jefft

I can relate. nine months of over 100 heat index. 95 at three in the morning and standing not doing anything will sweat drown you. yeah that would be nice but we get fifteen minutes tops, it only makes things more humid. and wet and mosquitoee. Your in Az? its drier there so rain makes it nicer.

Back