Took the boys out for a little sun the other day....

Vincenthdfan

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Since winter is upon us they wont be out for a while so I had to get em out for a bit:

Trifecta1.jpg

That right there would make a great calendar shot. Have you ever had the triplets in the calendar here before?

I have had individual XS-1's posted in years past, but never the Tri-Fecta as I affectionately like to call them, lol.

Well I’ve hit my limit for calendar nominations, but someone needs to do it. That trifecta would be awesome on next year’s!

Yeah, my nominations are all used up too.... Go for it Tebo.

Nice concept and would make a nice calendar page.............I do have a reservation for this year though, the XS1 was in the calendar 2 years ago and this year seems to be based around an appreciation for some of the contributors to an extent. We have 22 nominations so far. Only 13 are getting in.

Nice concept and would make a nice calendar page.............I do have a reservation for this year though, the XS1 was in the calendar 2 years ago and this year seems to be based around an appreciation for some of the contributors to an extent. We have 22 nominations so far. Only 13 are getting in.

No worries...I just enjoy sharing them once in a while rather than just gathering dust in my shop. :wink2:

Back