Trex's XSIV

DUDE THOSE ARE THE COOLEST BARS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! I never would have thought of doing that. You are a true artist! well done all around, cant wait to see the finished bike!!!

No site up yet...heres a few pieces hes done for us AK Hard Knockers.
301.jpg
my seat..he burned it I wrapped it.
123.jpg
his seat
448.jpg

knockpics233-1.jpg

another brother of ours built a CB350 hardtail..this is the tattoo right off his chest.

We have 3 fulltime bike mechanics and customizers, a leather worker and artist in our lil group here. The AK Hard Knocks. I'm a custom jeweler as well as a custom bike builder. Started chopping My bros CB750 DOHC today..lot trickier than a SOHC.

Thanks crash. Thats my business logo on my seat. My XS is getting something like that in a month or two. We have a big buildoff in Vegas in April that we're competing in... so we're both doing a number of seats and custom parts to raffle off at the show.

Yep crash...been working on it for 6 years collecting parts from 6 continents thru webrings and ebay. I gave my 66 scrambler to my dad to build a flat tracker and decided to restore my Monza to original. I love the look of it and lots of other vintage bikes. Especially Ducatis Nortons BSA Triumph and Vincents. I have dibs on a 55 Norton 500. I built my HardKnock to look like a Ducati bobber and my XS will have a lot of triumph influence..with more HP and less $..lol

Fabbed up my battery box and mounted my bomb tank for my electrics. Tacked on my rear caliper stay and fabbed a bracket for the master cylinder this week.
12-02-09005.jpg

12-02-09004.jpg

12-02-09006.jpg

trying ideas for the sissy bar
12-02-09003.jpg

Looks like you might have to rotate those seat bungs forward a little bit depending on what seat you use.

My seat will back aways and i'm gonna run Hairpin springs. The bungs are just tacked until all my stuff gets here.
The kicker and many other parts for XS chops I got @ JoeWiseguy on Ebay. He's in Marysville WA

was made in taiwan...thinking of chopping it a bit or adding some scoops not sure yet. might raise the tunnel. heading into the shop tomorrow to fab up my fwd controls.

Back