Trex's XSIV

Good thinking on the pedal, those things can be sharp! It looks much better too!

Lil more work done today...restored front end..all new dual brakes w/ stainless lines. Rear brake figured out almost done...bat box done. Fwd controls almost done,,just waiting for shift pegs.
phonepics1-18-10007.jpg

phonepics1-18-10009.jpg

phonepics1-18-10008.jpg

phonepics1-18-10010.jpg

I'm running the custom made bars in my earlier pics. I've ordered a british style ribbed rear fender(been on back order awhile). I'll take some pics of the rear master when I have the bracket welded down. Used the original and made a bracket. Just have to make a push rod from the forward controls.

Brake rod done, shift pegs extended....foot clutch cable almost done..fender came in today with my guages and some replacement acorn nuts. Gettin busy maky my rear fender brace and mounts..then its teardown time for paint.
Gonna be a busy week!

phonepics1-31014.jpg
phonepics1-31015.jpg
phonepics1-31016.jpg
phonepics1-31020.jpg
phonepics1-31021.jpg
phonepics1-31022.jpg
phonepics1-31024.jpg

still have to connect the foot clutch...make a carb holder bracket...and strengthen my jockey shifter....gettin' close tho!

Sup Kayle! My ride is stripped to the frame for final welding and paint. should finish that tomorrow. Been slow going while assembling 2 harley based hardtails for work. Should be ready to roll in about a month.

Kayle..bout 2 more months..have our big show april 3rd.
Thanks emz...been a ball. custom made most of it and modified everything else. Can't help it...kind of an obsession.
Got my frame and welds all smoothed out today and took it to the car wash...have a couple holes to drill and paint work can start. have the front end and half the small parts painted and restored already to put back on.

Been busy at it last month. Full roller and have the engine in finally..soon a s my paint is ready tomorrow I'll be setting the fender and can finish assembly this weekend.
phonepics3-16-2010184.jpg
phonepics3-16-2010185.jpg

Just needs buffin'
026.jpg

028.jpg

030.jpg

Back