trike

I have built a couple so if you do it and need info just ask. I have found that the best rear is a BANSHEE they hold up great and will go 80/90 mph with out a hum. I also build Street Quads Too that may be better for him.Here are a couple pictures and some of them are on YOUTUBE. First one is a CBR 600 OUAD with TRX front and rear and the funny thing was the rear after i put 10" into it fit like a glove. We had this bike up to 140 then it got hairy the other is a KZ 1000 trike I will have to see if i got more pictures it run Crager mags CHEV. The nice think with the BANSHEE rear is you cut it short and use CHEV hubs and weld them up and you got a strong short rear and it stops with the banshee brakes . I have done about three frames that way and one is a sand dragster and all hold up. Both are running around STATEN ISLAND NY GOOD LUCK WITH THE BUILD

Hey Daddy G! I picked up a banshee swingarm to see if i can mod it and mount it to a XS650 frame, if I get it figured out, i'm gonna determine how much of stretch I wanna put on it to place the tires far enough back & then I want to do the Chevy Hub idea you mentioned, do you have any closeup pics or info as to which hubs and how you went about doing the modification? Any help would be greatly appreciated, if you can PM me
Thanks
Dave

I think i have some on the old computer . I bullt those over 4 years ago i think. There is a company that is called CYCLEX and they make a killer frame for a CB750 trike and i have spoke to them on the phone and they are great guys. I cut the axles on the banshee and weld up chevy axles with 5 lug to it and i have had one going 140mph and running around town doing 65mph and no problem. The CBR600 that we did i took to the track and went low 12's and did get one pass in the 11's around 120mph but it was really built for the sand and i think the guy still owns it in statenisland ny but i haven't been up there much in the last year
EMAIL ME DIRECT to DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.COM and i will give you some pictures.
Alwas wanted to do a XS650 Trike
GOOD LUCK

Back