Trikes: mad inventors art.

These guys sure put a lot of faith in those front forks. :yikes:
D3B5FA0E-E6B9-46EC-B530-658C1A232D29.jpeg AF2AE6C9-31D0-4CB4-B76C-0A0724E9DA8A.jpeg BA93A87E-5777-44D7-99AE-7DFD511F828C.jpeg 5526FB22-298C-43E1-B008-7E78400AAE30.jpeg

For a second I thought those were pictures from Sturges, but then they were not Harley's!

I recall seeing a Harley parked in the lot of the Crouse-Hinds factory, Yamadude knows where that is, and it had a full western horse saddle on it! Wish I had a camera with me at that time.

For a second I thought those were pictures from Sturges, but then they were not Harley's!

I recall seeing a Harley parked in the lot of the Crouse-Hinds factory, Yamadude knows where that is, and it had a full western horse saddle on it! Wish I had a camera with me at that time.
Ken, A few years ago I saw a saddled motorcycle down in Little York on the lake at the home of an artist, and it inspired me to do the same with my '80 ("Jimi"). I stumbled on a nice saddle at the Regional Market flea market in 'Cuse, and picked it up for only $75, and grabbed a bunch of fancy reins and bridles. It never came together :( but I still have the accessories waiting for some creative project to display them.

Iron Horses for sure! I likes the Aussie saddle with poleys to keep you from going over the handle bars. Gots the suspended seat like riding in a rocking chair. Even has a horn for me to hold on to so I don't fall off!
saddle.jpg

Back