Two stroke memories

I know new reed valves is a common update. Seals could be dried out by now, but you've got a nice complete bike there, and it doesn't sound like you have a whole lot of up front money in it which leaves you som fix up money. This is cool.

WoW way to go Dude !
Do you have the pipes already too ? geez with pipes an RD350 is a real animal !!!!!!
don't kill yourself on it ! LOL
Man this thread is making me miss my collection I had at one time... hehehehe but such is life I guess !
Bob........

WoW way to go Dude !
Do you have the pipes already too ? geez with pipes an RD350 is a real animal !!!!!!
don't kill yourself on it ! LOL
Man this thread is making me miss my collection I had at one time... hehehehe but such is life I guess !
Bob........
Haven't gotten the pipes, yet, Bob, but I'm certainly looking forward to the sound they will make.
I'm considering both orange/white and yellow/black paint schemes

Or , how about this scheme:

CAFE.jpg

LOL Geez that looks fast sitting still ! HA ! I've always loved Bright yellow and black no matter how you look at it it looks good!
I used Bright Yellow on my Gyro so it could be seen from a long distance .... a good choice for a flying contraption I think
and not a bad idea for a bike either ! ....
also colors that "Fight one another" like Blue and red , yellow and black or even the neon-colors like Hot pink or Lime green
some colors can be overwhelming though and that is all you will see when you look at the bike .... other colors blend in with it like the pic. above and really make it look nice ! .... though I think I would add gold anodized cover plates or foot pegs to bring up the black color of the engine and frame .
...... one of these days I hope to get a H2 750 Kawi .... Its a dream I've always had but a RD350 is next in line ! HAHAHAHA!
Keep after it Dude and you'll be riding it before winter !
Bob......

Atta boy Dude!!!

Profoundly interesting proof that at least some bureaucrats, somewhere, on some issues have a sense of fun!!!

:rock:....ring-da-ding-ding-ding!!!

I'd go yellow & black or black & gold.

:popcorn:

That's a beautiful little enduro , added value that it came from your dad!
A Harley with Italian flair! Nice!

Last edited:
This is my rd350lc . The closest one is mine and the other ones a mates from down the road.
I restored it 5 years ago or more and its just been run in on its second rebuild with me.
I don't think these made it to the US. It never fails to make me smile.
Impressive, Ken !
I don't believe they did, altho the RZ model did. I saw a superb example at the Curtiss Museum bike show in Hammondsport, NY, last year.

Back