For Sale - V 5

Gordon

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, is anyone interesed in a 1980 XS? I live in Mystic Ct. and have lost my storage space . The XS is in pretty good shape. I did an awful lot of work to her, but she's gotta go. Less than 13000 miles on, she ran excellent when she was together. I was gonna make her a hard tail for the X.Y.L., but that one flew away. Anyway, I am giving you guys first shot, or the scrap pile. Bs 34 carbs with XS John's needles in them. The roller bearing swing arm bushings, emulators and progressive springs in forks. Oil filter cooler on side, tifes used one season, Dunlop 404. Way too many to list. Heres the best part, come and get it, along with alot of spare parts. You can PM me here, and I am sad to see the ol' girl go.
BTW,PLEASE HURRY, GOTTA BE OUT BEFORE 10/01/2016!!!!!

Can't really help on the whole bike front, but what do you have as far as spare parts?

I could come up from NYC this weekend...is it titled? Would you be able to help load? Can you be clearer on the condition? Mostly original?

Look forward to hearing

Seth

Hey everyone, is anyone interesed in a 1980 XS? I live in Mystic Ct. and have lost my storage space . The XS is in pretty good shape. I did an awful lot of work to her, but she's gotta go. Less than 13000 miles on, she ran excellent when she was together. I was gonna make her a hard tail for the X.Y.L., but that one flew away. Anyway, I am giving you guys first shot, or the scrap pile. Bs 34 carbs with XS John's needles in them. The roller bearing swing arm bushings, emulators and progressive springs in forks. Oil filter cooler on side, tifes used one season, Dunlop 404. Way too many to list. Heres the best part, come and get it, along with alot of spare parts. You can PM me here, and I am sad to see the ol' girl go.
BTW,PLEASE HURRY, GOTTA BE OUT BEFORE 10/01/2016!!!!!

I just need whole engine include carbs and electric kits. Let me know if you want sell it individually.
Gilang

Back