Video Thread

you've got to be as nutty as a fruit cake to want to build something like that :laugh:but it is pretty amazing.

The time and effort that went into that is amazing in itself, but what REALLY blows me away is how well they approximated the tempo of the piece. (I'm a bit of a classical music nut...)

The time and effort that went into that is amazing in itself, but what REALLY blows me away is how well they approximated the tempo of the piece. (I'm a bit of a classical music nut...)

I KNOW right??!?! My mom's favorite Bach symphony! So I know it well! A lot of calculations and measurements done to get that perfect! Don't expect any less off the Japanese!!:D:thumbsup:

A short video of my ride to work. I cant seem to get youtube to play it at its correct resolution and frame rate. Not sure what the issue is.. it should look better than it does. I'll keep working on it.

Spring is in the air. Glad to be back on the road again. Enjoy and ride safe.

Evenmore how far did I just go? And did you slow the clip when you passed the cop? Or slow the bike?

Hey WR. The total trip is about 25 miles. I slowed the video to 50% speed for the leaf that hit the gopro... of all places for that one leaf to be..... When passing the state trooper at the accident the film was at actual speed..... slowed the bike.

You ever seen that green? 40 seconds in...

Caught it. Don't blink...

XSR700withXS1.jpg

My clutch cable broke while at a light last week. Thanks MikesXS. I must say that it did last 2 years before breaking. I had to get towed home though. I was in a high traffic area on campus at FSU. Way too risky to try to limp around in that location. Luckily I had a spare motion pro cable on the shelf so I went ahead and installed it. Recorded it with my gopro to share. Not a how to video, just a video. Enjoy. Ride safe.

Whoops...I see I'm only 5 months behind the times...LOL.

But ya, it's pretty damn cool! Crazy expensive...but I'd love to play around with one of those.

Back