Video Thread

DGR (distinquished gentlemens ride) London City 2014

awesome animation of the last hours of Pompeii :yikes:

You really need to watch this with the headphones on ..

yeah I'd love to go some day and see pompeii and Herculeaneum.

Most of them were buried in the night when they couldn't see the volcanic dust clouds rolling in . Bit like running away from a Hurricane I should imagine.:(

heres one for all those 'Politically Correct Progressives' out there .
Pat Condell is an original free thinker and has a refreshingly no-bullshit tell-it-how-it-is take on the World.

Thankyew, thankyew, peanut. Always interesting to hear how the outside world thinks.

Seems that he's redefined the "assault weapon" as any form of opinion expression.

View attachment Blame.bmp

So, now, when I'm flipping channels, and see "The View" (mostly incoherent hen clucking), what we're actually witnessing is "Progressive on Progressive violence".

Just my opinion. Consider yourselves "Assaulted"...

:laugh::laugh: not seen that before.
I'm living in a cave in the backwoods so I'm completely out of touch with what is going on in the Towns and Cities of my own Country let alone the World.

I have been taking a keen interest in the EU referendum lately, doing a lot of research and what I've seen shocks me to the core.

Brits have lost practically all their inalienable rights now , including freedom of speech as we continue to pander to vocal minorities and the PC loonies. if we don't leave the EU and get back our Sovereignty we are done for for sure. I just hope you Americans stand firm and don't let your Government start chipping away at your Constitution.

They're a'trying, but most of us see it as B.S.

It's been said that we have the 2nd to protect the 1st.
So, they have to remove the 2nd first. It's a daily battle...

that is one craaaaazee bike . :bike:

After watching this today I have got a completely different perspective and respect for Putin.
Imagine Vladimir Putin , Donald trump, Nigel Farage and Marine Le Pen together !:eek:

Sure would be some serious butt kicking of the corrupt establishment and big business like Pharma etc

Back