Video Thread

More Slow motion, Sidecars this time. Classics and moderns were different events, the video is a compilation.
Number 250 is an XS 650 based outfit. We had a DNF in the first race split fuel tank, 4th in second pipped on the line by triumph number 244.

Hrmphfff! ...and my wife thinks motorcycles are dangerous! Imagine the mayhem with millions zipping around on these things! People can't even walk!...

Yup - that FlyBoard thingy is definitely something that I'd love to see Fred try...:rolleyes:

I defy anyone to listen to this kids action cam review all the way through to the end.........

Whatever he's on I want some of it.:) now I'm off to lie down somewhere in a darkened room for 10 minutes

I defy anyone to listen to this kids action cam review all the way through to the end...

Well, peanut, I tried.

Memorex01.jpg

But, failed...

Memorex02.jpg

image.jpeg
I defy anyone to listen to this kids action cam review all the way through to the end.........

Whatever he's on I want some of it.:) now I'm off to lie down somewhere in a darkened room for 10 minutes

Question: How do you find this shit?

Wow - that's a great video 2M. I've been around aircraft all my life but I've never seen that done before.

Pete

Just suggest it to a bunch of engineering undergraduates, charge up your phone, get a lawn chair and some BEvERages and sit beside a nearby lake a week or two later....

...those turkeys are bound to put on a show worth recording.

Ah Engineering students stunts. I recall a couple here at Western University years ago. They built a concrete block wall across one of the main campus access point bridges in the middle of one Sunday night. Totally snarled traffic Monday morning.
Another time they cut an Austin Mini in half and welded it back together around a flagpole. Must not have been the level of campus security in those days that we have now.

Back