Video Thread

That’s OK - I suspect he “bumped his head” a couple of times before the police arrived.

^Maybe she's calling the police or maybe she's calling a third butcher.

Watching this short video,

Then took a snapshot about 2/3 into it.
RiderlessBike.jpg

Huh???

I saw it too! :wtf: I watched it over & over & over... it looks like there's at least one camera "cut" in there. It could've been shot in multiple takes and edited. That's all I got....

What's going on is there are three bikes. One of them is innocently parked across the road from the camera position. The way the camera pans (swings) with just one of the racing bikes in the frame it looks like part of the race :)

strewth ...the lesson i took away from that is how easily the car lost control by swerving at speed .....It'll make me think the next time I go to swerve around something on the road at speed ...for sure.
Thinking about it ...that car driver must have realised his action would probably result in the rider coming off his bike and potentially losing his life so I reckon it should be attempted manslaughter for the car driver

He's a good rider for staying on, bad one for kicking the car.

There's a good chance that car cut him off earlier on the highway. Happened to me on my '82 Seca 25 years ago.
I was in a left turn lane and a car decided too late he wanted to turn also. I grabbed a handful of brakes and kicked
his car so hard I almost hit the median. He stopped, got out of his car and apologized. Case closed.

Last edited:
Back