Video Thread

Holy Crap! Why the heck was that guy following so close to that truck with an unsecured load? And was he really trying to pass that truck on that road?! :yikes:

I have been there - and the driving is absolutely unbelievable. I have personally witnessed at least 3 pedestrians being run-over and several car-bike collisions. I don't know how many of these people died, but I'll bet some did.
YIKES!!!

Interesting couple of videos I watched this morning. If you’ve got a little time to kill.

Up first a head to head competition between a brand new $28,000 Ducati Panigale ultimate Superbike versus a 15 year old high mileage bargain bin Suzuki GSXR. The results were very entertaining.

The always enlightening FortNine. :cool:

Last edited:
"Is there something timeless about a set of double D's?"
:laughing:
:laughing:

Untitled.png

I've been enjoying these videos:

He's currently riding from Alaska to Argentina on a Honda C90 and his most recent clip I think is in Ecuador.

Heads up!

It is clear that we have enjoyed a level of personal freedom and autonomy that will be denied to future generations. Who will have to do exactly what they are permitted or told to do by the management. For their own safety and enjoyment of course.

In Japan this costs about $6800 CAD new – but what a neat bike.

My guess is that this the first of a flood of traditionally styled bikes that will come from the Japanese-4 (Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha) manufacturers over the next few years as they directly take on Royal Enfield with simpler and more comfortable bikes.

Perhaps there will be a 2024 XS650......perhaps......

P

Once the old one is dialed in, why would I want a new one. For want of parts, the old bikes will still outlast the new ones.

...true Marty, but the new one will come with EFI, ABS, TC, no rust in the fuel tank, a bullet-proof starter and charging system....

....and cute little Japanese girl who giggles.

In Japan this costs about $6800 CAD new – but what a neat bike.

My guess is that this the first of a flood of traditionally styled bikes that will come from the Japanese-4 (Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha) manufacturers over the next few years as they directly take on Royal Enfield with simpler and more comfortable bikes.

Perhaps there will be a 2024 XS650......perhaps......

P
I think it also because they see the trend heading to less intimidating bikes. Looks and performance. Not everyone wants 150hp and ability to run respectable times on a GP track. Or do 700 miles days on a 900lb bike. Or ride on non paved roads on a bike you need a step stool to get on. Just something yo can go out and have fun on. Looking like a retro bike is a plus.

Back