Vintage Moto Weekend Mid-Ohio 2013

fiveohindc

'77 XS650
Reaction score
Any of my fellow XSers gonna be at AMA vintage weekend at the mid-Ohio course in July? We've got a great group of yamaha owners, some two strokes plus my XS, and we party pretty good and cook a ton of food. Leave your details if you want a free beer-- all that's required is you stop by and talk shop by our camp.
(And I'll be one of the only young ladies there-- good grief. Look for a baby blue XS with a rider carrying coors light and wearing a sombrero! Ole!)

I'll do you the honor of drinking all your beer if I an stay at your camp for free...

You cannot get into the campground area without a camping pass. Eventually, the place is such a madhouse that it isn't a problem getting free access.

I have a 3 (4) day pass and camping pass and will be camping with the XS650 Society. We camp between the second and third road after the gate to the camp. The guys from Canada bring much better beer and the guys from Texas (if they are still alive) are a hoot. These are old guys though, tough for the youngens to keep up.

Look for the little red Ferarri bike and that will be me!

Oh, since I ride up with my gear I could use a meal.

Tom 'Terrific' Graham

Drink plenty of water too. It will be hot!

Last edited:
Back