Vintage tires.

apox

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Is Coker tire seriously the only place that sells the vintage tires? Especially the firestones? If so I'm looking at over $400 for tires and shipping

Are there any other vintage looking tires? I mite even wanna put a white wall just on the back.

I live in Ontario, Canada

Check oldbikebarn.com. They have a pretty good tire selection and fast shipping as well. I just got a set for my '83 and they are quite nice. Granted, they aren't OEM but they are round and will take me down the road.

Don't get me wrong Its not that I can't get tires, I'm just looking for a very specific look, style. I just don't want some radial very round wall sport looking tire with fancy ant house looking tred pattern like every damn tire has now adays.

I buy from tires unlimited and they are good price and fast. Just ordered 6 sets on Monday and i got email that they will be here tomorrow. They have like 4 warehouses all over.

I'll check it out, thanks guys. Its to bad shipping is around $100 not to mention how much customs and shit will hose me

I just purchased a dunlop k70 for the front. Good looks and good price

0000_Dunlop_K70_Front_Tire_--.jpg

Why can't Dunlop make those in 4.0-19 and 4.5-18 those look nice but they are pretty skinny at 3.5 front and 4 rear. Can someone post some pics of those vintage tires? Pennies can you post your dunlops? I think my dream of firestones is over so I need to see some alternatives on some xs's

"My old man's tires were only tires on the acedemic sense. They were round and they were once made of rubber". -Christmas Story

I couldn't resist!

Back