Feedback for visimpact

Mike is a great guy to deal with. His polished items are top notch quality and he is fair with his prices and shipping cost. I would have no problem with purchasing items from him in the future. Thanks Mike

I just received my Brat Kit from Visualimpact and I can't wait to get started... Very easy to deal with and answered my question very quickly when I had one...

Top Notch :)

WK2

I received my Tank from Visualimpact and i must say i it beyond amazing!! A++ on this transaction ,shipping was fair,easy to deal with i am sending him my fender and oil tank for paint as well.Do not hesitate to deal will him Thanks again

Mike at visual impact is a one man machine! Had him weld my hardtail, lower my forks and bought a seat and his pipe bomb kit for ignition. All his work is quality and you can tell he takes pride in what he does. Turn around time was wicked fast, and he was very helpful with any and all of my questions. In short good dude, would recommend doing business with.

just got my brat kit that i ordered, and it looks great. Mike has been super helpful with all my questions, even in regards to stuff he doesn't sell himself. HIGHLY recommended.