VJMC Show, Atlantic, Iowa

motormike

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Show Ck In.jpg Show Xs.jpg Show entrance.jpg Show Iowa.jpg Show Rickman.jpg Show Suz.jpg Show Hodaka.jpg Show grub.jpg Show 450.jpg Show Cb sidecar.jpg Show awards.jpg Show Baxter.jpg Sticker 2.jpg Sticker 1.jpg Sticker 6.jpg Kam 3.jpg Kam 6.jpg Kam 7.jpg Kam 11.jpg Kam Xs.jpg A buddy and I jumped in the truck and did a rip to the gig. We didn't plan on entering the show with a bike.. just wanted to ck the scene... the other locations.
About 50 bikes displayed..... located at a m/c dealership. Attendees.. from, Wis, Fl, Ill, KS, MN, GA.... I may have missed others...... later they did a group ride to Baxter Cycle ( 8 miles )... they sell new R/Enfield's, Triumph's, used Brit bits and I always enjoy the " sticker show " room. In the back.. used.. nice... Brit bikes. They have a website.. and will host a open house and estate auction next month. I was really interested in the green Xs.. with Vermont plates.. but it was in a group of bikes marked as " sold ". Dang The organizers plan on hosting the event for 2021.

Back