Want to show my latest build

CBJamie

BIKE ADDICT
Reaction score
Its not a Yamaha XS, Just wanted to show you all and get your honest opinons. 73 CB350, hardtailed wraped in hand tooled leather. My insperation is Judas Priest "Hell Bent For Leather" and is what i call this build. I will be taking to the Full Throttle Show in York PA tomorrow.
IMG_0064.jpg
IMG_0063.jpg
IMG_0065.jpg

Hi Jamie,
Sochiero Honda meets Boris Karloff, eh? Love it or hate it, betcha there ain't gonna be another one like it at the show.

Maybe, steer horns on the front and a raccoons tail on the back?

EDIT...... I like the bullet mufflers, had a pair on a '68 CB350, sounded great.

Scott

Last edited:
Looks like it was built with love and craftsmanship. Congrats on the award. Not my style, but it isn't my bike. You ride that bad boy with your head held high!

I'm having a shorty helmet covered in leather to match the headlight bucket( it looks like the human skull) and thinking about a vest to match the tank. (It is the human spine and ribcage).

Congrats on your trophy. Not my style but can appreciate the work gone into it. Kinda surprised me with your photo. i was expecting someone with a bunch a tats and body piercings, maybe those holes in the ear lobes or something.

Congrats on your trophy. Not my style but can appreciate the work gone into it. Kinda surprised me with your photo. i was expecting someone with a bunch a tats and body piercings, maybe those holes in the ear lobes or something.
No tats, and no holes that were put there on porpose LOL. I do have few screws loose! , I like things that are different, not the norm. And thanks for the congrats.

Thanks Fred. 1st in class was a very nicely restored 68 Suzuki TS 250 sorry no pics. The frame is a very rough textured paint. looks much different in person.

Thanks Fred. 1st in class was a very nicely restored 68 Suzuki TS 250 sorry no pics. The frame is a very rough textured paint. looks much different in person.

Hi Jamie,
a resto'd Suzi in the same judging category as your leather clad hardtail. People's favorites, right?
And with paint like tree bark your visual concept was leather on a wooden rack rather than leather on a skeleton?

I was put in the Metric class, and there were only 5 metric bikes. All classes were judged, no peoples choice, The frame looks more like a heavy rust. Its actually Krylon Stone Creation Paint, color is Cinnabon. I wanted a texure/color that would compliment the leather and still be different enough to stand out. The leather tooling depicts the skeleton.
IMG_0071.jpg

Back