Wanted - Wanted YAMAHA XS650 SWINGARM BEARING THRUST COVER

dinger59

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
need pair of grease seals
YAMAHA XS650 SWINGARM BEARING THRUST COVER

i see them at mikes but they are 15 which is good but 14 to ship

I have a swing arm that I'm not using. Post a pic of what they look like or better yet a pic of where the go on the swing arm and if I have them, I'll just give them to you for shipping cost.

Attachments

• grease seals.jpg
    grease seals.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 117
Hey man, sorry for the delay but Im about 98% sure I have what you need. I just dropped by my parts stash and grabbed my swingarm on my way into work, let me get it on the bench and pull it apart and shine up the bushings and Ill post some pics. If you still want 'em, theyre yours. Free of charge, shipping cant be more than a couple bucks so Ill do it on gratis. Let me know if you still want them.

Well I have what youre looking for, unfortunately, it looks like 1 is usable and the other is trash...

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

as you can see, its pretty bad, the other seems to be in pretty good shape. Let me know if you still want them. (or the good one at least) :thumbsup:

Well I have what youre looking for, unfortunately, it looks like 1 is usable and the other is trash...

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

as you can see, its pretty bad, the other seems to be in pretty good shape. Let me know if you still want them. (or the good one at least) :thumbsup:

at least one is good put themin an envolope and ship to
DANA MAcdonald
c/o holly beers store
47 water street
vanceboro, maine 04491

let me know how much you to put into your papal account. Thankyou Dana

Back