Make Offer - Wassell Fuel Tank

kamakz28

XS650 Member
Reaction score
For Sale Good morning guy's I am new to the site. I think maybe someone here is going to go plum crazy to know what I am selling. For sale I have a OEM Wassell polished aluminum fuel tank. The tank has never been mounted to any thing our even been close to fuel yet. So if you are wanting to restore your wassell bike to the highest level then you would want this tank. As far as I know at this time it is impossible to find a new one. I am still retreiving information on value for the tank. So for now make offer's. You can give me a gingle at 928-444-7454 Thank's Mark

Attachments

• pics 009.jpg
    pics 009.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 459
  • pics 010.jpg
    pics 010.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 298
  • pics 011.jpg
    pics 011.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 304
  • pics 012.jpg
    pics 012.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 277
If you can find another OEM brand new wassel fuel tank like this I would be amazed. Maybe remanufactured. It would take $500.00 to take this tank home for you.

well I was wrong. I bet you didn't pay what you offered for mine did ya. is yours brand new?

Suck it up, if you are going to come on here and ask gold be prepared to get a few barbs. I am not dissin' you I understand the profit motive. Perhaps you just noticed that coy doesn't cut it, You want $500 ASK $500 New xs1 parts? Do tell....

yepper it is NOS . And no I did not . However when it is a offer price you are asking me to sell it and buy it . So there has to be a start somewhere in there . 500.00 . really not that bad for a work of art. I got mine for a great deal less.

For GGGGGGGGFFFary I am not trying to make gold out of any thing And I must say you are a bunch of eragent group I did my home work on the tank and saw what trash is selling for. It is easy to see some people i wont give gggar names But go see if mr wise gggry can even find a OEM new not used BUT NEW and if you would like to have a complete Wassell just uncrated zero hrs on bike well too bad I am out of here guys like GARY THINK THERE noligable but pea brains think 1 plus1 and knowing the answer is being a scholar

A wasselling we will gggggo.............
I thought I was being nice, guess not. I even asked about the xs1 parts he hinted he has.
Again I know it's hard to decide on a price, but he DID have one in mind. I still don't know what this whole wassell thing is about.

Suck it up, if you are going to come on here and ask gold be prepared to get a few barbs. I am not dissin' you I understand the profit motive. Perhaps you just noticed that coy doesn't cut it, You want $500 ASK $500 New xs1 parts? Do tell....

Read rule 2

A wasselling we will gggggo.............
I thought I was being nice, guess not. I even asked about the xs1 parts he hinted he has.
Again I know it's hard to decide on a price, but he DID have one in mind. I still don't know what this whole wassell thing is about.
It is like this the very first offer I got was pretty much a joke. Gary if you would of read my first post completly you would of known I was saying at that time I was not sure of $ amount make me a offer, make a offer doe's not sound like $500.00 doe's it Gary. Also I never said any thing about xs1 parts , I have never had any in my life .Your first word's in your post were SUCK IT UP, where I come from when you meet someone for the first time we treat each other with respect. If you then find COY is real then be rude. You never know who you are meeting, could be your angel our someone would give life so you might live. My thoughts are be cool until you are treated like a fool. Peace

For GGGGGGGGFFFary I am not trying to make gold out of any thing And I must say you are a bunch of eragent group I did my home work on the tank and saw what trash is selling for. It is easy to see some people i wont give gggar names But go see if mr wise gggry can even find a OEM new not used BUT NEW and if you would like to have a complete Wassell just uncrated zero hrs on bike well too bad I am out of here guys like GARY THINK THERE noligable but pea brains think 1 plus1 and knowing the answer is being a scholar

Dude, I thought you left? And just giving a little advice here, but calling someone a pea brain, and spelling "KNOWLEDGEABLE" "noligable" and "ARROGANT" "eragent"... meh, not so bright.

I rarely say anything about how poorly people spell. I realize this is the age of the anonymous internet savage, but really? Just a little effort? Please? For the sake of human civilization? I'd tell you to use spell-check, but you're so far off the mark it couldn't possibly help. Wow...

I'll go $75 if you cover the shipping...but then again, I don't think you really wanted offers. I think you wanted an ebay auction. Maybe you could try that.

I am still retreiving information on value for the tank. So for now make offer's.

Or maybe you could wait until you finish retrieving information on the value.

Just trying to throw out a helpful thought from one fairly new member to another newbie on a forum that you might enjoy hanging out at and actually getting to know people.

BTW, gggGary is a very helpful and well respected member of this forum.

Back